Forever

Onika's POV

Aubrey's house

July 22( two days later (10:15 am)

I was in the kitchen with Drake and Rih making my plate when the doorbell rung "I'll get it." I said speed walking to the door. I unlocked and opened the door to see Bey on the other side "Daddy!" I screamed excitedly jumping into her ars "Hey babygirl." she said laughing a little "I got to go back my bag!" I said realizing I was going home. I tried to get out of her grip but she wouldn't let me I looked at her confused until I saw her facial expression. She's not taking me home. "I'm not going home am I." I said in a low voice "No baby you're not-"I didn't even let her finish I got out of her grip some how and went upstairs to the room I was staying in, she keep calling after me but I didn't respond until she hugged me from behind and held me tight. I didn't even register I was crying silently, "I know you're mad you have every right to be but something came up and it made a change in the plans". She turned me around sat on the bed pulling me into her lap.

"Look at me." she said but I didn't I know I was making her mad but she's hurting me something she said she wouldn't do. "Look at me now Onika." she demanded I did as I was told with tears still streaming down my face "I know you're sad baby but I have to do this. I have to fly out to Florida tomorrow morning". She said quietly "Leave." I said lower than a whisper "What?" she questioned "leave." I said a little louder "No." she said blankly I was getting up from her lap when she flipped us over putting my hands over my head I tried to get out still crying but she wouldn't let me go. "I'm not leaving until I do what I planned to do with you today." she bent down and kissed the tears that were falling and she kissed my lips as well I didn't accept it at first but when she separated mine I did. It was soft and caring instead of forced and aggressive, I liked it.

I moaned out as it got heated she laid on top of me and put her free hand under my shirt. "Why don't you have on panties?" she said stopping the kiss and hovering her lips over mine. I tried to reattach our lips but she moved back some "Answer me Onika." she said moving her hand into my thin short shorts. I moaned out again "I didn't want to put them on." I said submissively making her close her eyes and deeply breath in and out before opening them again with a dominate glare "Go get dressed and since you don't wanna wear panties her don't wear them while we're out." she demanded letting my wrist go and moving from above me. "Can I still have kisses?" I asked sitting up she glared at me giving me my answer.

I got dressed in my black full body track suit that was somewhat reflective. "I'm ready." I said putting on my other heel. Bey go up and walked over to me standing over me still. I don't see how she still taller than me in my heels. She grabbed me by my face and looked me up and down "I really want you go with me." "Then take me." "Nic-" "Daddy please I can help I just don't want you to leave I'll do anything please just let me go with you." I plead moving closer to her to where she wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her "We'll see how today goes and if it ends well then you can come." she said putting her head in my neck and rubbing my butt "Daddy." I moaned out. Why does she do this?... she's really turning me on. "Come on let's go to the store." she said gripping my cheeks one last time making me let out a deep moan.

I held back my whimper when she let me go and went to the G wagon that was outside. She said she already told Drake about everything so we just left. I couldn't get what just happened out of my head. What does this mean? Does she want me? "We're here." she said pulling up to the mall. "I thought you said the store?" "This is a store, with other stores inside it." she said with a smirk. We went inside and walked to the Apple store "Wh-" "You need a phone sooner or later so I decided sooner go get all the stuff you want and I'll meet you at the phone you want." she said causally I just looked at her like 'Oh you got BANK bank" but then again she does own a jeweler company and she's a kingpin.