Afterschool

Onika's POV
September 14(4:25pm)
School

I saw Uncle Drake pull up to my school so I walked to the car. I got in the backseat and put my bag inside "Hi uncle" "Hey lil Nic." I smiled some and then looked out the window until someone pulled me to the third row I yelped and looked at the arms around me whimpering trying to get out of them but they pulled me into their lap and put their head in my neck. "N-No you-" "I miss you babygirl" I heard and quickly turned my head looking at her head on her my shoulder.

"Daddy!" I screamed and hugged her turning around. She hugged me back securely "I missed you so much daddy" "I missed you too so much you don't know." She spoke in my hair "Daddy, when did you get back? I don't think you'd be here now!" I said playing with her curls "I've been here since 3 or around that time, I tried to come before your lunch but it didn't work." She said on the side of my head she rubbed my back and neck. "Daddy" I got closer under her and she laid down on the seat and rubbed my thighs.

I lifted my head and looked her in the eye and she kissed my lips making me smile widely and grab her face before kissing her deeply. Her hands moved to my hips and then under my thighs "Y'all better not be fucking in my truck fam" Uncle said making me pull back blushing "You wanna go home or to their house first?" "I wanna go home, I miss being there with you" I said in her chest. She laughed at me "You look like a baby" she spoke "I'm not a baby." I said matter of factly and sat up trying to move "You are, you're my baby" she spoke and kissed all over my face making me smile and giggle.

"Bey, what time do we need to be at your house?" Uncle asked stopping at a light "After seven, I need to get settled and everything in order." Daddy said looking in his direction before I turned her head to me I smiled looking at her features as I lightly touched her face missing her skin under my fingertips. When I moved my fingers to her lips she folded them and put my fingers in her mouth before pulling back and kissing them I smiled and hugged her comfortably "I really missed you" "I don't have to leave again anytime soon." She spoke holding my waist.

"We're here." Uncle said and we got out with her grabbing my bag. "Your stuff is already inside." She spoke unlocking the doors, we walked in and I looked around with a wide smile before running to the back door and letting the dogs in. They jumped on me whimpering as I rubbed them and they got off going to Bey, I went upstairs and changed clothes. "Nika!" I heard her call while I came down, I went to the living room which it sounded like she was in. I saw a whole bunch of bags on the couch and some on the floor.

"Here's some fall clothes since it's coming and some winter clothes as well" she said looking at me then back at the bags I finally took in her lazy outfit, a white tee and some grey cotton joggers and some all black shoes; her hair was down in its natural wavy way and she didn't have on any makeup. I smiled and walked over to her and kissed her neck hugging her waist "Why did you where these?" I asked pulling and her joggers "Because I was on my jet and I wanted to be comfortable" "But they saw what's mine" I whined talking about her print.

She looked down at her pants and saw what I was talking about "It's yours?" She asked now looking at me "Yes, you're all mine" I spoke in her breast hugging her again "No I'm not" she laughed "Not yet, but when my birthday comes you are" I spoke and she hugged me back warmly before moving her hands to my butt going in my tights and rubbing my cheeks "That's the plan" she said on my head "Open your stuff" she spoke slowly letting me go and tapping my butt. I did as I was told, she got me some name brand clothes and boots. "Than-" I stopped when I turned around and saw her holding up four more bags "These are the last ones" she said I read the name on the bags saying Chanel on them.

My eyes got wide and I slowly walked up to her "T-These are for me?" I asked she nodded and gave me one of the bags. I sat on the ground and started to unravel the gift. I took out the box and unwrapped it fiercely making noise in the process when it was finally off I started to tamper with the box, I got it open and took the wrapping paper off yelping and making child like noises I finally got to the purse and screamed making a "Naha" noise "Thank you daddy" I spoke looking at her with a grateful and happy expression. "You're welcome mamas" she let me open the others and I saw the purse I wanted when I went to the mall with Rih.