White and Silver

Onika's POV
September 2(4:15pm)
School

I just got out of school and I'm waiting on daddy to pick me up, Cole and Kendrick we're talking while I just watched the cars pull up and drive off. "Nic What are you getting Bey for her birthday" Cole said as I realized that I never got her a gift or anything. "I-I don't know" I said in my little voice, "She never told me what she wanted and I-i don't really know what she likes." I said starting to get worried. "It's okay I think she'll take whatever you can give" Kendrick said with Cole nodding.

Daddy pulled up in her G Wagon making me shudder and walk to the truck slowly and nervously, What am I gonna do? I got inside and she looked at me confused "You okay NicNac" I nodded quickly and pulled my backpack to the front of me looking out the window. "Baby what's wrong, you've been worrying me some." She said turning her head and looking at me some then turning back to the road "I-I..." "What is it?" "I don't know what to get you for your birthday and it's already too late to get you something because I don't know what you like." I said sadly afraid of how she'd respond.

"Baby you don't have to get me anything, I told you what I wanted for my birthday and even if you wanted to know what I like, I like you." She said looking at me then back at the road driving home. "I just want to be with you for my birthday Nic, you don't have to get me a single thing." She said smiling some "I don't?" "No you don't" she laughed "I wasn't going to ask for anything on my birthday" she said making me smile some "Oh o-okay" I said shyly feeling a little stupid for getting like that. "What do you wanna do today?" She asked "Umm can we go to the movies and the mall?" I asked "Yea we can go home real quick so I can change and then head back out." She said smiling.

---

We just made it to the mall, daddy had on some ripped jeans and a long sleeve with a puffy like jacket while I had on some jeans and one of her hoodies. "Where do you wanna go first?" She asked holding my hand "Ooo can we go to Claire's, I want some more earrings." I said she nodded and laughing and she took me in the direction of the store. We got inside and I looked at all the earrings and picked some watermelon, dog and rainbow heart earrings, she paid for them and we walked out going to to footlocker.

We made it inside and daddy let me look around at what I wanted while she looked at some shoes for herself "Hey you the girl from last time." A work said walking up to me "Oh hi" I said nervously "You almost made me lose my job" "I-I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" I said somewhat scared since he moved closer to me "You owe me." He said darkly getting closer I couldn't back up anymore since there was a wall behind me I whimpered looking down out of fear and submissiveness.

"Get the fuck away from her fuckface" I heard daddy say I looked at her with needy eyes and she grabbed my hand and I went into her embrace. "You here too huh? Fucking lesbians." "Boy shut cha bitchass up, you the one that was trying to get at her in the first place and was touching all up on her. Now you mad she ain't want you, matter of fact." Daddy gave me her phone and grabbed the dude by his shirt. "You fucking come at my girl like that again and blame her for ya fucked up decisions I will chop you up into pieces and feed you to my dogs mothafucka. Now go in the fucking back and get me all of the new Jordan retros in a size 12 and whatever shoes my girl want, lil bitch." She said harshly and darkly looking him in the eye the whole time she let him go and pushed him back some while doing so and he hurried to the back.

She turned around looking at me and kissed my head then sat us on the bench I moved my lips to one side in deep thought. "What are you thinking about PicNic?" "He's really mad at me." "No he's really mad at himself he just doesn't want to blame himself for his actions, you did nothing wrong." She said rubbing my cheek I laid my head on her shoulder and I looked at the shoes choosing which ones I wanted. When I was done the man brought my shoes and daddy paid for them and we left. We went to Hollister and got some stuff well mainly me since daddy doesn't really shop there.