Knockin

Onika's POV
December 4th (9:26am)
Home
(Sorry for mistakes)

"Nika come eat breakfast!" I heard BeyBey call from downstairs as I woke up a bit from my long nights sleep. I rubbed my eyes as I tried to look around my room only to see the dogs looking at me and my pastel pink walls that are a bit more noticeable than normal under the light coming through my window. I sat up letting go of my bear before getting up and going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my hair but I kept hearing someone knock at the door. I put on my cotton shorts and spaghetti top over my panties before going downstairs with the dogs following.

I heard talking and a female voice I never fail to recognize as I came down to see Ashanti standing at the front door talking to Bey. I just watched from the stairs before actually going towards the kitchen ignoring them but I stopped when my name was brought up "Oh there's that Nicki bitch" I heard her say clearly as she leaned on the doorway. I let out a breath before going to the door and looking her in the eye as the dogs lowly growled.

"Why do you have a problem with me?...I got over mines with you but you're still hold something against me" I quietly spoke looking at her with confusion instead of what she would probably assume me actually caring. Bey didn't say a thing but just looked at me; "Bitch the problem I have with you that's you continue to think you can replace me and that this nigga here stay thinking you can do any better than me. You took my wife from me..." she spoke looking from Bey to me with such a serious face. "Your wife? Last time I checked y'all weren't married" I spoke with confusion covering my face but a Beyoncé's head dropped as she leaned on the door making me look to her.

"Bey what is she talking about?" I asked looking to her, "Oh she didn't tell you?" Ashanti spoke as I could hear the smile on her face. "We we're engaged" she humorlessly laughed looking at Bey who's face was tight like it was with that Kenny man when she wanted to hurt him. "She proposed to me and I said yes but we never officially ended the marriage did we Bey?" She asked while I watched Beyoncé's fist tighten along with her muscles and her eyes weld with anger.

"Leave" I whispered for the sake of her life and Bey's sanity, "Excuse me?" Ashanti spoke with her eyebrows scrunched. "I'm not about to leave with my fiancé here with you no; she and I are still together meaning you honestly don't belong here... She knows I can give her what she wants." Ashanti spoke standing straight and moving inside a bit. "Just like I used to, right baby Bey" she added reaching out to touch her but Bey grabbed her neck and pulled her near aggressively as I watch Ashanti stand in shock and yet gasp for air. "Bey stop!" I spoke coming to my senses and grabbing her arm as she looked her in the eye.

"You are not my fiancé, you never truly were from how you'd act. But what you can be is dead; just a memory and a story to the ones around you because you don't know how to grow the fuck up and take responsibility of your own ignorant actions that led you to be this damn bitter and selfish." She growled in her face as she lifted her off the ground a bit. "Bey please stop" I begged trying to pull her much larger arm down with my own but it was inevitable from how much muscular she is. I heard Ashanti gasp a bit for air as Bey's hand tightened on her neck with her growling lowly, "Now if I had to choose between the two I would always choose because her atleast she has self respect and will admit to her wrongs but you..." she whispered as she pulled her closer "You have nothing, not even a heart to cover that black hole where it belongs because you don't amount to it you piece of unnecessary shit." She added making me realize how personal this was for her.

I moved my hand up to hers and grabbed onto her thumb as she continued to stare Ashanti in the eye still making her choke but that all ended when I finally removed Beyoncé's hand from her throat making her fall a bit and gasp for air. "Leave" She quietly spoke with so much dryness in her voice with eyes slowly still on her ex. Soon enough I heard coughing and her getting up and running away while I stood there with Bey who watched her run to her car.