Tied Up

Omniscient POV

She sat there shirtless in her work slack with a professional Louis Vuitton belt over her Micheal Kors boxers as she watched her little submissive struggle to get away from the vibrator on her clitoris "Mmm" she whimpered as it came out muffled duo to the gag in her mouth. Her master's eyes moved from her stomach to her face as she rested her head on her fist in impressed by her sight which the sub assumes but her dim is enjoying her entertainment on the inside. "What color?" She asked staring her sweaty and shaking submissive in the eye seeing she was close to cuming yet again.

The sub whimpered struggling to produce words to answer her master, she looked down at her slightly dangling body since her toes were barely touching the ground as her clit behind the pulse with the vibrator unnoticeably moved against it "Y-yello-ow" she struggled as another came about. The gag in her mouth had some saliva and light bite markers in it due to how long she's been punished, "Do you want you're gag out?" The dom asked in a slight childish voice. She nodded whining from the orgasm that was surely going to hurt due to her trying to hold it in "Why fight it? It's inevitable, you knew what you were doing and I warned you did I not?"

The sub whimpered as her master stared in the eye with her caramel eyes filled with anger, the sub lowered her head some in an apologetic form before her eye shut tightly and her toes curled along with her insides as her orgasm hit... hard. Her body shook as her hands balled into little fist nails digging into the palms and sweat became noticeable from a distance "What number is this? Six?" Her dom asked moving to rest her arms on her thighs and look up at her while her hair fell to the sides of her face.

"I'll take the gag out for you babygirl" she said getting up after staring at her sub who was between her little self, the dom got up and walked to her slightly underage little. She went behind her and began to touch the sensitive little in spots she knew would set her off "Mmm!!" The sub cried as her master played with her deep red nipples on her breast that had rope around them "Does it really hurt? Or is it turning your slutty ass on?" She snarled next to her ear. The sub just whimpered feeling yet another orgasm come on, her dom finally did as she said and took off the gag.

"Mmmmm" the sub moaned as the vibrator was moved more into her vagina "When you hit ten you're done, but if you make another noise I promise you'll be here all night." The dom declared looking down at her sub now in front of her. The sub quickly nodded not wanting to get in anymore trouble "I hope you've learned your lesson, don't ever underestimate me or my skills again... Or else I won't be as nice."

---
Beyoncé's POV
October 17 (6:47pm)

I finally turned of the vibrator that was on Onika's pussy and pulled it away seeing she squirted in it some and that her vagina was now a deep red "You okay baby?" I asked she looked up at me with a face that shown she had been crying "Y-Yes master" she said I moved back behind her unraveling her when I undid the last one she almost fell but I caught her in my arms standing her up some but her legs were shaking to where you could see it. "I got you baby." I spoke next to her ear before picking her up bridal style I carried her out of the play room and went down the hall headed to the stairs when she started moving in my arms.

She moved to where I could hold her like a chill and ended to where her face was in my neck, "Let's Get you in a bath" I spoke kissing the visible side of her face. I went up the stairs to my bathroom holding her limp body close, I started the bubble bath water making sure it was the right tempt before placing her in the tub. "I'll be back okay?" I spoke and she nodded sleepily I went to get some of her body wash from her bathroom that she likes to use and I got some oil and things to massage the stress out.

I came back into my bathroom seeing she was asleep in the tub, I turned off the water and made my way behind her with the back of her head between my legs and me looking down at her relaxed face. I lifted her head some before I began to wash her hair getting deep into her scalp as she made small soft noises in her sleep, I washed her body slowly and carefully not wanting to hurt anything sore or in pain. When I finished I picked her up in the soft grey towel I had covering almost all of her body and drained the water and suds in the tub.

I held her close seeing her nose was lightly painted red and her mouth was kind of open "My baby" I quietly spoke as I sat on the bed with her still in my arms. I rubbed her cheek with thumb, I feel like I took her punishment too far but I know she deserved it they released her from the hospital between 2 and 3 so I punished her as soon as we got home. I began to softly dry her off in the towel rubbing it against her soft skin being sure to not be too rough, she breathed out getting more into my body but I laid her down on her stomach while I removed her towel.

I went back into the bathroom and got the oils that smelled of rose and some other things I got from bath and body works for her since they reminded me of her. I came back seeing she was still so I got on the bed sitting behind her feet starting there massaging them deeply sure to get her ankles as well before moving to her calves getting under her knee, she groaned quietly but still hadn't waken up. The dogs made their way into my room trying to get her attention only to realize they couldn't so they just laid in two different corners.

I went back to her going up her legs rubbing her thighs slowly licking my lips before actually doing as I was supposed to I went from the bottom to the top and a little up between them. She moaned some at me moving her legs on top of mine as I did the inside of them "You okay babygirl?" I asked just Incase "Please don't stop." She begged as I moved to her but rubbing it. "You good with this?" I asked and she nodded moaning some "More" she dragged out begging I smiled and moved up more before kissing one of her lower cheeks which she blushed at "Do you want me to do it again" I voiced looking at her she stayed still for a second before softly nodding.

I kissed her butt a few more times til I decided to leave a hickey which she moaned throughout making me smile leading me to do more, she started to move so I held her down til I was done with the heart I made intentionally in the center of her butt. "Awe baby it looks cute" I said and she just whimpered in response looking over her shoulder slightly seeing it I moved up to her face after putting more oil on my hands for her back and kissed her cheek as my thumbs went deep into her back causing her to groan.

I started to get more into it until my phone began to ring, I tried to ignore it but it continued "I'm sorry baby" I said kissing her cheek again before getting up and taking the call downstairs "The fuck is it?" I growled into the phone knowing the number "We know where he's living at, he's going to be there all night" "Tell the boys to meet at the house so we can discuss this some more. Don't fucking lose him... I'll be there soon" I said before hanging up.

I walked back to my room seeing she was still laying there about to go to sleep "You want me to finish lil mama?" "Please... I just want you touching me." She said quietly so I got on top of her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissed her neck and shoulder. Imma feed him to the dogs tonight...

---
More tomorrow
-Scooby🐶