Strawberry Shortcake

Beyoncé's POV
Same day

I had Nic laying in my lap since I stayed in the room with her, us both taking naps I just woke up before her and took care of my hygiene. She's still kind of sleep I had her chest and stomach over my thighs while I rubbed her back since she was moving alot. She whimpered some before actually moving "Daddy" she said waking up completely "Yes baby?" I asked as she got up some whining and looking at me getting in my lap.

When she was looking at me and I just smiled while she pouted I kissed her lips making her grab onto the shirt I have on now. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she moaned into my mouth then pulled back, "You taste like cake" "It's in the kitchen on the counter" "Oohh cake" "You can have the rest" "Yay tha- but daddy it's yours" "I know" "Then you shoul-" "I want you to have it, go get some" I said on her lips before kissing her. She nodded and got up "Put on a shirt and shorts!...I won't be able to contain myself if you don't" I whispered the last part. I went to the restroom taking care of my business when I heard the door bell I washed my hands when went downstairs to see Nic had answered it.

I slowly walked up to see who it was then sucked on my teeth seeing Ashanti at the door. "Bey can you tell your little bootycall to leave so we can take care of our business." She said looking at me with a hand on her hip with a smirk before biting her lip. Onika turned around to look at me she had her hair up in a messy like bun and some spandex on with my shirt that was kind of tight which showed her breast and stomach making me take in a deep breath.

I walked up behind her "Go in the living room and wait on me baby" I said and she turned her up looking at me she had a bit of Onika out since Ashanti was here "You sure? I take care of it if you need me to." She said making Ashanti let out a humorless laugh "Bitch you can't even take care of Bey right, what makes you think you can fight me?" She said and Nic was about to move but I put my arm around her waist and pulled her back side into me making me lowly groan "Go babygirl" I said in her ear while she stared at my ex.

She looked at me again and kissed my lips deeply making me moan out and grip the fuck out of her ass, proving that I'm hers. She moaned and let me go looking at Ashanti with a fake smile. I laughed some watching her walk off then looked back at the woman at the door "So is she gonna leave so I can give you your gift?" She said wearing a trench coat and heels. "I actually don't want it. I got something better." I said she rolled her eyes "Baby you know that ain't shit in there, she ain't got the pussy I got. You still feen for it." I laughed at her words.

"Y-You mad cocky... you right she ain't got the pussy you got... her vagina and I say vagina because I ain't ever just gon call something so great something so degrading. Her vagina is the best thing I've ever had and ever will. She's not stretched out or used up like you ight. I know you be fucking around you was when we was together. And I'm feening for her and only her, I ain't even been in yet and I crave her all fucking day so if you think you still got shit go ahead and shut that the fuck down." I spoke and she had a shocked face and tried to get some words out but I put my hand up "Lastly don't ever say she ain't shit cause shes more than you will ever be ight? Cool now get the fuck off my property before I have you arrested for trespassing on some shit." I said and closed my door.

I turned around and saw Nic laying on the couch on her stomach watching tv. I walked up behind her then laid down placing my head on her butt, she didn't turn to me though just continued to watch tv. I rubbed her cheeks then kissed them leaving hickeys, she whimpered and groaned some before pushing my head back. "Leave my butt alone" she said in her little voice making me smile, I rubbed and licked her cheek some before leaving a large hickey since she let out muffled moans through it since she didn't want me to know she liked it. "Why you mad babygirl?" I asked crawling up to her "I'm not" she said still not looking at me.