Thanksgiving

Onika's POV
November 26(12:45pm)
Tina's house

"Bey" I called out walking to her room almost done getting ready, her family are all meeting at her auntie's house for thanksgiving and I got her to go so she can see everyone. I know she's more than likely mad about it but it's better than just dealing with her mother all day since she still wanted to hurt her... "Bey" I spoke again as I walked in to the room doing a little knock on the cracked door before I went in, I closed it behind me and saw her closet door open with the light on. I went to it and saw she was in her underwear squatting on the ground looking in her luggage "Yes" she said not looking at me with her hair down in almost completely fallen curls "What are you wearing?" I asked leaning against the wooden hold of the closet door watching her dig through the once organized rolling bag.

"I don't know, I don't want to do this.." she said as if it was true but I glanced over at her bed seeing she had her suit out ready to be worn "Well even if you don't, you're not wearing a suit." I spoke bringing my eyes back to her blonde and brown hair as I watched her head fall some that was followed with a sigh. "Then what do I wear Onika" she said in a tired like fashion with her hands running over her face ending with her head in them, "First put the suit up. This isn't your job Bey this is family, so dress casual" I spoke looking at her with a face reading she could have done a bit better, she put her hands on her knees as she stood up and turned around glancing at me until she actually looked at me I guess looking at my outfit. "No" she spoke looking from the bottom to the top of me "What do you mean 'no'?" I asked looking her up and down as well seeing her Nike sports bra and compression briefs that didn't do anything except make her penis more drawn out, my eyes went back to hers seeing they were sitting lowly as she started to change in demeanor.

"You're not wearing that, not in front of them." She said as if I should have known it was obvious I wasn't "Why not Beyoncé" I asked seeing more of the irrelevance of this than the need, I have on a black jumpsuit that's laced on the wrist and top of my chest with nude heels and my Chanel purse that's in my room at the moment. "Because I said so, don't question it" was all her response was and I looked in her eyes seeing what was actually going on in her mind "No one is going to try anything here Bey, it's just your family." I spoke looking at her clear face seeing her sleep and stress in those caramel eyes "I don't care more than half of these people I haven't seen in years. I don't want them eyeing you so no you're not wearing that." She almost growled with much frustration growing.

"I'm not changing Beyoncé" I announced calmly with a small soft smile. She let out a deep growl and moved closer to me "Go change Onika" she commanded but I didn't move I just looked her in the eye as my hands lifted to her soft cheeks rubbing them with my thumbs "Calm down baby" I cooed with my thumb running under her eye "How about we discuss what I wear after you're dressed" I suggested and she cut her eyes from me trying to pull back from me but I held onto her pulling her closer "Whats wrong baby? And don't say this" I said meaning my clothes. She breathed through her nose as her eyes left mine for a moment then looking at me "I don't want to see them, I just came for Solange." she said giving me her full attention as her jaw was flexing in my hands "I know that but you can't just do the bare minimum" She lowered her head a bit while her eyes cut somewhere else "I don't want to deal with them and their questions, and then them trying to play nice and shit I don't want to do this Onika." She said getting out of my hands as her frustration finally hit a point as she walked away from me to her bed.

I watched trying to see how I need to go about this "When you took me to see my mom I didn't know much about her, or my brothers. But you told me to take a chance and spend time with them to bring us together again.." I said walking towards her slowly as she sat on the bed. She was looking at the ground breathing through her nose with her face still tense "That's different-"How?" I asked wanting to really see if she'd find a way to counter me "Because you wanted to see them." She said looking up at me as I moved in front of her "And you finally let into seeing Solange, she wants you to do this does she not?.." I asked as her head lifted to me a bit "Bey sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do to get were we want to be. Don't think about this all negative there is some positive in this you just have to come with a mindset for it." I explained she just murmured some words I didn't completely hear before leaning her head on the center of my waist.