Wow

Beyoncé's POV
November 15(4:46pm)

My time there was still the same, no contact with her and only receiving the same answers from Aubrey and Robyn. I just landed back in Cali on my way to my car, I told them they could go ahead and drop Nika off at my house before I left which was a few hours ago. I keep telling myself she just was doing that out of anger and maybe to keep me guessing but I have a feeling there's more to it. I got to my trunk letting it open up and put my suitcases back here since they would be moving all around in the backseat, once I finished I went to the drivers side starting up the Mercedes AMG-GLA coupe I had gotten. I wanted to give it to Nika as a birthday gift but one day while we were out she kept staring at this Lamborghini so that's what she'll be getting soon.

I started the car and drove in the direction of my house since I had the GPS already routing me there, to say I'm happy to be home would be a lie. I'm more so worried, I don't know what's going to happen when we see each other but I know at the end of the day she won't be ignoring me not again. I made it an intersection stopping at a red light giving me time to check my phone swing everyone except Nika asking me if I made it back okay, I threw my phone into the passenger seat and started to drive again when the light turned green. I really just want to stay in with her tonight and get an understanding as to why she was doing me like this but then again I don't know if I really want to know.

She kept posting with her in the car with Solana and Ariana to her going out at night with them so I texted Cole and Kendrick to watch her Incase and they agreed without any add ons. I turned on my blinker getting into the right lane moving onto the highway, I texted her asking if she was okay and if she want me to bring her something back but she never responded. At this point I'm slightly angry at her actions, while there I tried to stay on a positive note but at night I'd drink some to ease it. I just hope we don't carry this onto the next day.

---

I pulled up into my garage and parked my car turning it off, I got my stuff from the trunk and locked it after closing it with the button. I made my way to the garage door slightly anxious to get inside the comfort of my home, I searched for my other set of keys trying to get the house one for a good second before actually getting it sand sticking it in the door. I turned it a few times before it opened and I heard the TV was on as I made my way in, when I came in view of my living room I saw a lightskin man sitting on my couch with a thin gold T and some tattoos acting as if this was his house with his arm over the back and the arm of my couch and legs open.

I looked at him making a move to speak since my presence in my own house went unnoticed until I heard someone coming downstairs. I turned my eyes in the direction of the steps which I soon learned were made by Onika herself, "Bey, your back" she said with a smile but I wasn't happy very much far from it. The boy turned his head in my direction giving me some acknowledgement "Oh hi, I didn't see you come in." He said smiling as if it was his house I was on the verge of beating his ass but sided against it since this was one of my favorite suits "Who are you" I asked "This is August, August this is Bey she's been letting me stay here." Nika said "Oh, nice to meet you" he said getting up to shake my hand but instead I just nodded getting my things and going to my room trying to suppress my emotions in the moment. She moved to sit on the couch and when she did she was right under him with her head in his neck until she realized something and got up, I made it to my room fuming in my head.

I left my bags near the door of my room and got things to shower, I knew this shit was going to happen, I knew it fucking would. I closed my room door and went to my bath getting in the shower thinking about everything, how the fuck did I miss that? Was there something I did wrong?... I mean I thought I did everything right by her so why am I getting this in return? I got out wrapped in a towel drying off seeing I had red marks from washing too hard. I got on my undergarments and wen track into my room moisturizing until my room door opened "Hey" I heard her say but ignored her I really played myself.. "How was the trip?" She continued but I repeated my actions standing after I finished my legs then my torso and arms.

"Bey can you say something?" I walked to my closet and got out a Nike jacket then came back out to get a shirt and some joggers I had to turn in her direction getting dressed and she watched biting her lip with worry "Bey I-" I looked up at her giving her a face to say shut up. I threw on my tight white tee and some socks before going to get my black Jordan tens and grabbing my keys, phone, and wallet. I moved as if I was walking to her before taking a turn and going to the nightstand getting my gun and the bullets loading it then my weed.

I put the gun in my waist band and the weed in my deep pocket, I looked in the drawer seeing I had condoms in there so I was internally deciding if I would need them. I grabbed three just in case and turned to see she was watching me "Bey what do you need the condoms for?" She asked as if what I was doing was pointless but I ignored her and went back to making sure I had everything. When I came to the face that I did I began to walk to the door "Bey please say something " she said and I stopped walking and just stood there thinking of what she just said before going out of my room which she followed only to watch me close my room door "Bey, you're not leaving until you talk to me" She said moving in front of me.

I blinked my eyes and she saw how my eyes had so much and yet so little emotion in them "Just stay here" she tried to come near me but I backed up some and went around her only for her to grab my arm "Stop Beyoncé" She said and I did then I thought of everything she's done from when I left to this moment and yanked my arm from her grip "Bey" she said as I went downstairs. "Wait I realized you're the Knowles diamond lady" the boy said still sitting on my couch like he paid for everything. It took everything in me not to shoot at him where he sat and just buy a new couch but I didn't, Onika came down behind me as I went to get the keys to my dodge.

I walked near it seeing my dogs were just sitting outside looking sad so I opened the back door and let them in "Oh shit" I heard the boy say as they ran up on him barking and growling trying to bite him I did a quiet whistle and they stopped following me to the front door as did Onika "Can you not stay out late and come back in one piece" she said out of the boys hearing. The fact that she thinks she's getting a response is illogical, I unlocked the front door and the truck before making my way out she grabbed my arm with both hands turning me to her I looked her in the eye and just wanted to do so much and yet the only thing I did was pull away and walk out "Be careful" she said I hope I don't make it through the night...

---

Sad well more updates later happy 72nd chapter
-Scooby🐶