Their Pain

Beyoncé's POV
Same day
Trap House

I'm on my fourth blunt and I still feel the pain of seeing her under him, the girls been trying to touch me and get me to fuck then but I still haven't given in even if I wanted to I still feel as if I have to be loyal to her. "We got anything we need to do today?" I asked and everyone shook their heads no, I sucked on my teeth and watched the tv while Kash continued look at me "Whatchu want ma?" I spoke not looking at her but she knew I was talking to her "I wanna know what's wrong with you Diablo" she spoke as she made her way towards me

I looked at her as she stared down at me with intent "You know damn well that ain't it so just get to the point, you want me to fuck you? Is that what it is?" I spoke and she began to blush seeing all eyes were basically on her "Just answer the question." "I-I just want to talk" she said shyly I looked at her for a second then nodded "Upstairs, this music too loud" I spoke as I got up and let her walk up the stairs to my room.

---

I just got home and it's between 2-3 in the morning, I walked in with the dogs swaying sleepily behind me I could smell the weed, drinks, and slight perfume laying upon my body. I closed the front door and locked it only to turn around and see Onika coming from behind the wall that held up the stairs "Where did you go?" She asked in some shorts and a tee shirt, I ignored her and moved to go upstairs. She followed me to my room as I started to take off my layers "Bey, can you just speak to me please" she said as I stripped down "Why do you smell like perfume? Did you-" I turned around and she started to change her facial expression "You actually.." she continued and I justly out a deep breath.

"You really.." she whispered and lowered her head causing me to turn around and look at her, she folded her lips in "W-was it Cardi?" She asked and I just looked down at her "Was it?" She continued I didn't speak still and this hurt her more but I wanted her to feel my pain. The pain of knowing that your supposed significant other is actually with someone else in the way you're supposed to be with each other, she slowly fell apart on the inside I could see it. Her eyes watered and her body shook and you could tell if you looked closely "No" I spoke and she blinked some and looked up at me "Y-You didn't?... Then who did you do it with?" She asked moving closer to my half naked body.

I didn't say anything I just moved away from her some to keep space between us "Bey, who?" She asked and looked me in the eye before I turned to my drawer and got my undergarments for my shower "Bey talk to me please!" She cried "...Get out" I spoke into the silence before going into my bathroom slamming the door some. I washed myself fluently before getting out and putting my hair in a bun then getting dressed, when I walked out Nika was sitting on my bed and turned her head to me when she heard the door open. All I had on were my undergarments and she eyed me as I stood there wanting her to say what she had to do she could leave but she didn't she just stared at my penis and I moved to put on my clothes bringing her back to reality.

"Are you going to tell me?"She said and I shrugged not caring about it "Why won't you speak to me? I've been trying all day just say something to me that's more than two works" "Leave. Out. Now." I said and she huffed "No why wo-"WHY ARE YOU ACTING AS IF WHAT IM DOING IS WRONG WHEN YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS TO ME FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS?! I CALLED YOU AND TEXTED YOU AND ALL I GOT IN RESPONSE WAS SILENCE AND THEN I COME HOME TO SEE SOME BITCH ASS MOTHAFUCKA SITTING ON MY COUCH LIKE HE WORKED HIS ASS OFF TO GET IT! AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ACT AS IF WHAT IM DOING COULD BE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!?!" I yelled pissed completely off.

Her face was in shock but she knew exactly what I was talking about "And then you- you the woman who said herself who would never hurt me or make me feel as every other woman has made me feel- said that you would always be with me and that you would talk to me about anything and we said that even if you did like someone else you would come to me about it and we would discuss this but YOU didn't fall through with it...The same woman who said that she loved me and who knew that I was in love with her." I spoke from the heart letting my pain be free. "You hurt me Onika, you really hurt me and you think that I'm just going to let this shot happen but i know not. So you can go on with your boyfriend and all that shit but I swear if you come to me saying he hurt ya fucking feelings I don't care, don't come at me for anything because you've lost me. The only thing I asked from you was ya love, loyalty and honesty with me on everything and you broke all of that so no I don't want to see at the moment shit I don't want to see you at all, I don't even want to hear you speak because the more I hear you the more the pain grows. So leave out my room and leave out my life for the moment and just out of my way." I spoke as she just had a sad and hurt expression.

"I-I'm so sor-"I don't want to fucking hear it, you didn't even explain to me as to why you ignored me you just let that boy in and not even give it a second thought, get the fuck out of my room and don't come back until you get some sense and respect for other people beside yourself" I said putting on my shirt I heard her sniffle softly and I could still feel her eyes on me before she walked out and closed the door behind her. I put on some socks then went to the kitchen getting a sandwich before going back up to my room and on the way I heard her crying in her room and it took all of me not to comfort her and apologize but I know I meant that we both do it was from the chest and it's too late now.

I went into my room and closed the door finishing the sandwich then laying down with my pitch black room only lit from my window that had the moon coming through. We can both be in pain but I won't let mines stand forever...

----
Here's this sadness happy anniversary to my wife and her children and Jay...🙄 but umm I'm retiring from drawing and I'm ready for Bey and Adidas to come together I'm excited for the ideas and I don't even wear Adidas cause of Kanye.
-Scooby🐶