My Little Submissive

Onika's POV
Same day

Daddy just pulled up to get me from school, I sped walked to the car and in on the passenger seat then got in smiling "Bey Nika" "Hi daddy" I spoke and she looked at me questionably before turning back to driving. While she did I started getting antsy and took off my pants and started to get in her lap as she drove, "Nika, What are you doing?!" She asked as I made my way into her lap "Stop moving" I whined and got in her lap hugging her neck with my head in it comfortably.

"Onika, you can't sit here" "But I'm already here." I spoke smiling in her neck and moved her free hand around me to hold me "Get back in your seat" "But I want to stay on you" "You can't, go get in your seat" "No" I spoke as she hit a red light "What?" "No" I said now that she was looking at me, I felt her chest move as she let out a deep sigh and she put both hands on my ass and cupped pushing me up closer to her so I wouldn't fall off making me smile "You're so spoiled" she spoke "All because of you" I retorted making her laugh some as one of her hands rubbed my cheek and thigh. "Where is your bra?" She asked as I moved closer "I took it off... the wire came out" "Didn't we just buy those?" "Yes..." "I'll get you some more soon" she said then kissed my head making me smile. She turned and held my waist making me squirm some "Whats wrong?" "I'm wet" I spoke getting closer sitting on her dick.

"Onika, stop before I stop this car." "But it's really bad... daddy" I whined and moved her hand between my legs so she could feel what I was talking about she bit her lip while looking at the road she moved her hand to inside the back of my panties squeezing my cheek making me moan, she got some of my juices on her fingers and tasted it before getting some more and going to my other hole "No daddy" "I'm not gonna give you what you want right now" She spoke not looking at me with her finger circling my tight hole before dipping inside making me moan and hold onto her "Mmm" I moaned into her chest "Wh-" "You want my dick right? Show me how you would ride my dick, I gotta see you know what you doing before I give it to you." She spoke with a bored expression making me worried.

I don't wanna mess up, I've watched videos on it but I never actually practiced it. "But it's the wrong hole" "I never said what hole I was going to fuck you in, you're assuming shit. Now show me what you can do with that ass before I leave you alone completely." She said parking in a empty parking lot and looking at me unimpressed "O-okay" I said nervously slowly going into my little habits I started twerking on her fingers some trying to do something but she had the same expression as before so I whimpered quietly and went further down on her fingers making me feel like I'm being stretched "Aaa" I moaned out with my eyes closed holding her shoulders she just sighed and pulled them out making me whimper "That's not it" she said I looked at her sadly disappointed in myself "Turn around and lay in the wheel" I did as I was told and she bent my back to where my ass was all the way up and to where I was in like a ally cat position.

"This is how I want you at anytime when I'm fucking you from behind or when I'm punishing you." She said blankly but in an authoritative way. I nodded "Speak" She said smacking my cheek "Yes daddy" "When we're in the play room you can only say daddy or master, and you will always look me in the eye" "Yes daddy" I whimpered I had both hands on the steering wheel and my chest kind of pressed against with my arms barely making the cut in between the two. She rubbed my ass before pulling my panties down completely and penetrating my ass again making me let out a dragged moan "Twerk...slowly" she said as I started "Match the movement of my fingers baby, stay at my pace" she said as she turned up the music playing "Wetter" by Twista. "Just like that, good girl" she praised me making me smile and blush some, she went deeper making me groan some pushing into the steering wheel more.

Her thumb rubbed my lower lips making me fold the other ones in my mouth to hold in my moan and whimpering then she added another finger making me cry out "Daddy...it feels so good" I spoke moving with her but she sped up "Keep up, I'm never going to stay at the same pace" she said as I sped up with her looking back some to see her but I only saw from the top of her head to her eyes as she stared at my ass taking her fingers to the knuckle then she looked at me with the same nonemotional face making me quickly turn my head back but she pulled my hair roughly and started going harder "Why aren't you going at my pace little girl?" She asked with annoyance laced in her voice "I-I ca-can't... oh shit" I whispered the last part being forced to look up at the roof of the car some all this made her do was go hard and me squirm getting close to coming "Daddy" I cried throwing it back a little faster "Come on I know you can do more than that daddy's little slut" she said making me blush out of embarrassment she doesn't really well never actually degraded me before.

I moaned with a wide mouth as she pushed even more into me "Go ahead and cum like the dirty whore you are" she said feeling me tighten up still pulling my hair. "Daddy" I cried out as I came slightly squirting "Yea you're daddy's lil monster huh?" She asked and I nodded fiercely "Yeeesss" I dragged out feeling it run out of me sending chills down my spine she pulled her fingers out without any warning and picked me up by my hips licking up and down my goodies as I tried to get out of her grip holding the wheel tightly "Stop!" I cried as she ate me out "Daddy no!" It felt so good but I can't take it right now, I could feel everything and my nerves were so sensitive. She slowly flicked her tongue in my clit making me tighten my thighs on her head some "S-st-op" I moaned as she fingered me and curled her fingers some giving me chills.

"Cum" she spoke and I did in her mouth and got on her clothes some "You're such a nasty bitch aren't you" "Yes daddy" "But only for me right?" "Yes daddy only for you" I spoke looking back some as she rubbed my stomach and kissed the inside of my thighs and my ass cheeks "Down" she said as she moved my thighs helping me some I sat in her lap with jelly like legs and she turned me around to look at her and she kissed my lips as I held her cheeks "You degraded me" I spoke and she nodded "How do you feel about it?" "I-I kind of liked it." I said looking away for a second then looking up at her she smiled "I think I corrupted you more than I should have." She laughed some "No! You made me better." I smiled and she kissed my head "You wanna put your pants back on?" She asked since she already put my panties on I shook my head no "I wanna stay like this" I spoke laying down on her.

"I should have made you get on my face" she said "I like looking at you from that angle as of now" "W-Why?" "You look so scared and yet so full of trust and loyalty to me, my little submissive" she spoke rubbing my cheek making me smile.

---

We got back home and daddy carried me into the house since I was sleepy she bathed us and then went back down to the livingroom laying us on the couch with me on her chest with my blanket while the dogs laid on the floor near the back sliding door. "Take a nap baby" she said rubbing my head some I shook my head and looked up at her and she kissed all over my face before kissing me "I'll take one with you" she said and I laid back down slowly going to sleep My big daddy...

----
Happy Valentine's Day
-Scooby🐶