"We made it"

Onika's POV
September 11(7:45pm)
Rihanna's house

"Nika! Come doesn't stairs!" I heard Rih yell while I was laying in bed I sluggishly got up and walked downstairs. I haven't talked to Bey since our FaceTime, she hasn't even texted me back. I made it to the living room and looked at Rih "Wassup?" I asked with a confused face "Look who's on TV" she said pointing at the screen with out even turning and looking at me.

I looked at the tv and saw Bey on a stage in a black and silver suit holding an award and at a stand. She was talking about something I couldn't really hear because the people on the news were talking, "Ms.Knowles just signed a billion dollar deal being the largest signed deal in the diamond industry.." the male spokesman said "And she also has a clothing line that's making her millions" the woman added then the audio of her speech started "I would like to say that I never thought my company would make it this far and grow to be this large, my employees are most appreciated for their hard work and determination to meet such high demands. I would also like to thank the people who have stuck with me from the beginning of it all even after people have doubted my abilities to run a business. All I have left to say is we made it." She said and nodded lightly while everyone there clapped and she walked off stage smiling but not her normal smile.

"Wow, it's amazing how she made it so far." "Especially at her young age and no college education." The woman spokes person said since the screen was now there she made me scrunch up my face "Did her white ass really just say that?!" I spoke "Nic-" Rih started but the tv interrupted "I mean it normally takes people years upon years to get that high in business. She barely even graduated High school, I wonder how she actually made it." The lady added "But she made it, and she's doing well for herself and others if not better." The male spokesman said he was a milk chocolate like color with waves and a growing gold t.

"She really didn't go to college?" I asked and Rih lowers her head then shook it "No she didn't" I nodded and went upstairs getting on my phone and calling Bey. I sat in bed and she answered the phone "Hey" she spoke as she seemed like she just got out the shower "Hey, congrats on the deal and your clothing line." I spoke and she smiled looking down some from doing her hair she had on a Nike sports bra and some boxers and basketball shorts on over.

"Thank you Onika, how was your day?" She asked now looking back up at me shit she fine. "I-it was good... Bey are you sure you can't come home sooner?" "No, I've tried they said they wanted me to stay longer to get a feel of their business since it's about to be mine soon." "What do you mean?" "Well the owner like the founder I guess is older than the average and he said he entrust me with the label and the responsibility that comes with it" "So he just gave it to you?" "No baby, he signed a paper saying that after he's gon I take over and if at any point I mess up depending on how bad it is the company will be taken from me and given to someone who can do better. But there is no one who is so it's all mine." She spoke with her hands on the counter.

"How come you never went to college?" I asked out of no where taking her by surprise "Not everyone has the money to go to college" she spoke "Then how did yo-" "I started selling at a young age, while I was in my junior year. I had enough for a year but when it came to getting supplies and things I didn't have the money, so I just stayed selling." "Is that why you want me to go to college?" I asked she nodded "I don't want them to tell you you can't have a job because you didn't go to college or you don't meet requirements. You're the smartest person I know baby, whether you believe it or not."

I blushed at her words "You don't mean that" "I do, you know a lot more than you lead on. That's why I want you to go; don't waste your intelligence ma, it's gonna hurt you in the long run if you do." She said and started brushing her teeth "You're about to lay down?" I asked "Yes it's about eleven here and I need to get some sleep before they come get me on the morning." She said I let her brush her teeth and then she laid down, the lights were already off but you could see her features because of the lights from the tv.

"How come you haven't called or texted me?" I asked "I was busting doing the deal and some interviews, a whole bunch of boring stuff. I had plans on calling and texting but they just keeping me away, I was hoping I could call you while you were at lunch so we could eat together." She spoke and I smiled "It's okay, as long as you come back home in one piece." I said smiling. "You know your dimples seem to get deeper and your smile just makes me happier baby, I really miss you." She said moving into the camera "Stop! You're making me blush" I spoke

"I'm sorry baby I'm done; can I get a kiss?" She asked and I blew one to her and she smiled "Thank you" "You're welcome, I love you little mama." "I love you too big daddy" I spoke blushing and giggling some "You want me to stay on the phone?" "Yes please" I spoke quietly she smiled softly and nodded. All night with you...

------
I want my babies back together I have everything planned out but uhh it's gonna have to wait. I want them back together on As I Am too, but Drake came in😤🙄 I miss doing all those cute touchy scenes but I want something like that so I guess that's why, anyways goodnight.
-Scooby🐶