Factime

Beyoncé's POV
September 9(11:36pm)
Hotel room

I just got back from a meeting and I just want my babygirl. I haven't really spoken to her since I left because of how busy I've been, I get undressed and get in bed before calling Nika's phone. After three rings it answers and I see the ceiling, "Nika?" I asked but I didn't get any response then after a minute Rih's face pops up "Hey Bey" "Hey where's Nic?" "She's in the shower I think, she left her phone down here." "Oh okay well how has she been?" I asked hoping nothing bad has happened.

"She's good just quiet but good. She misses you," "I miss her too, I've been in meetings and shit I'm just tired and wanna come back." "You will soon, Nic someone's on the phone." Rih said and Nic came running grabbing the phone "Hi daddy!" She said happily "Hey mamas how are you?" I asked and taking in her now black hair "I'm bored, and school is dumb." She said making me laugh "It is kinda stupid" "What did you do to your hair babygirl?" "I didn't want blonde anymore so I took it out."

I nodded and it became silent "Whats wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just quiet" "That's what's worrying me babygirl. Are you okay?" "Why haven't you called or really text me?" She said with a sad confused face "I've been very busy baby, whenever you're at school I'm somewhat off but still working and whenever your out of school I'm in meetings. But we're on the phone now and I can talk all night." I said smiling hoping she'd be okay with that. "Okay" She lightly smiled .

"You look pretty PicNic" "Thank you daddy." "How's school been?" "Umm it's okay, I passed one of my test but not with what I wanted." She sad with a sad expression "It's okay baby, at least you passed. How are your friends?" "They're good, they asked about you. They wanted to know where you were and if you were okay." "That's nice of them" "Yea the school is looking for Meek though since he's been missing." She said. "That's sad I hope they find him" I spoke and looked behind her "Did you go shopping?" "Yea! I was about to tell you that, Rih took me she said you left some money for me." "I did did you spend it all at the mall?" She giggled.

"No daddy, I saved some for food and later." She said smiling "Good, what did you buy?" "I got some sweaters, boots, coats, and other stuff. You wanna see?" I nodded and she grabbed the bags that cover her whole body except her head. She pulled out the new items smiling and I complimented everything and saying how good she's going to look in it.

"You going to get ready for bed?" I asked since she put everything up afterwards and got in bed "Nope, I'm not going to sleep." She said with her eyes closed. "Baby get ready for bed" "But I don't want to you're not here to hold me." "Go put on your hoodie and brush your teeth and tie up your hair mamas, I'll be here when you get back." I said and she nodded reluctantly getting up. She came back a few minutes later "It still doesn't feel like you" she pouted getting in bed laying on her side in the larger hoodie with the blanket between her legs. "Let's go to sleep babygirl." "Nooo, then you're gonna get off the phone with me"

"I'm not gonna hang up, I'll stay on the phone I just want you to get some sleep." She nodded at my words and put her hood on her head and laid her head on the pillow and pulled her blanket. "I can't wait to see you again" "I can't either, I got you something I think you'll really like." "What is it?" "I can't tell you, what time is it there?" "It's like 10:05, what did you eat for dinner?" "I ate some golden chick, what about you?" "Rih cooked some sweet potatoes, greens, and chicken with cornbread." "So you ate good?" She nodded giggling and using her blanket to cover some of her face.

"You're so beautiful babygirl" she blushed and lowered her head "Thank you daddy, you're beautiful too" I slightly smiled and just looked at her taking in her features "Stoooppp, I don't like that" "Why not?" "Because! It makes me feel weird." "You make me feel weird but I don't say nothing." She made a shocked open mouth expression "I do?!" "Yes, you make me happy and get butterflies in my stomach as it tightens up." "I-I feel the same way" she smiled. "Let's go to sleep mamas." She nodded and got under the covers and lowered the volume on the TV.

"Let me see my baby's face" she looked at me again with an innocent and with her mouth ajar "You starting something you can't finish cupcake" she blushed "I want you daddy" "I want you too, but you know I can't even if I was there...How about you tell me what you wanna do for Halloween and your birthday?" I asked wanting to make conversation and because I knew she was close to falling asleep. "I don't know what I wanna be for Halloween but I wanna match you! And for my birthday I still wanna do the gods thingy and I want a car, a credit card, ummm shoes, clothes and other stuff."

I nodded making an mhmm noise "I know what I want to get you for your birthday" "What?What is it?!" "I'm not gonna tell you" I laughed and whined "Daddy, I don't like you" "Don't get in trouble little girl. You know I like you and you like me." She smiled widely softly giggling with her head hanging in embarrassment "I know, but it's weird when you say it" "Why?" "Because you never say it, you'll express it but you never say it." She spoke and I realized she was between the two "You're right, I'll do that more. But you know I love though" I spoke changing how I was laying she just stared at me since I didn't have a shirt on and it was kinda cold in my room "Hey, Look at me" She immediately looked up at me.

"Daddy I want you here" "Nika..." "I know but it's warm over here" She said with a innocent and submissive face "Stop" "But-" "Stop Onika, you're about to get yourself in trouble." She whined then laid her face in her pillow "You better not start that little girl" I said since I knew she was gonna try and throw a tantrum. "But yo-" "But Nothing Nika, you can't rush this because the more you do the longer it's going to feel." "Yes daddy" she said now looking at me pouting "Stop touching yourself"

"Ho-" "Your hand is moving" she whimpered "It's that bad?" "Yess!" She whined "Oh God, you're not touching yourself" I demanded and she pouted even more "I'm going to sleep" she said with some attitude and sadness "Nika" "No I'm going to sleep" she turned her head from me "Look at me" she still laid there "Fine I'm punishing ya ass when I get back" I said that and she quickly turned around "Noooo" "It's too late for that shit. I'm going to bed night" "Daddy please, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, don't hang up" she cried the last part, I looked at her seeing she really didn't want me too .

"I need you to sleep, please don't hang up" "I won't baby, lay back down so we can go to sleep" I said softly laying down some as well. She laid down and looked at me with sad eyes, "You haven't been sleeping well have you?" I asked she shook her head no, I could tell since her eyes had drowsiness and tiredness in them. She finally laid her head down how she wanted to and closed her eyes before opening them again I started humming and singing some to help her and she started to fall asleep. "I love you" "I love you too" She said smiling some.

----
(1:26am)
I was asleep and I heard movement I turned my head and saw her waking up whimpering worryingly and scared "Hey, hey mamas your okay. Nothings happening, you can go back to sleep" I said watching her as she sat up looking around the dark room. She looked down at me and had a slightly sad and somewhat relieved face "Lay down baby, you can go back to sleep" she nodded lightly and laid back down going to sleep. My little mamas...

----
I might not update anymore today or tomorrow I don't know, I know how I want my books to go but I feel like I take too long getting to a important parts, like everything is about to go down soon and you guys are gonna hate me in this book and in Take Me Away.
-Scooby🐶