Over The Knee Socks

Beyoncé's POV
September 28(5:56pm)
Home

I was downstairs in my office working before getting up to get a water from the kitchen, I walked into the living room and saw Onika sitting on the floor playing with her toys. I walked past her going to the kitchen getting my water and leaning on my marble counter watching her while opening my bottle proceeding to drink it, I walked back near her and kissed her head before sitting down on the couch on the side of her "What are you playing?" I asked taking in her straight long hair with one of my white tees and some black over the knee socks.

"I'm playing family" she said in her little voice smiling with folded lips "Are you okay?" I asked she nodded but her actions and attitude said other wise "Whats wrong baby?" I spoke and she just whimpered as I rubbed her head some. I moved down to the floor and pulled her into my lap learning she didn't have on any undergarments, I faced her towards me and rubbed her cheek "Talk to me baby" she just whimpered and whined again. I kissed her lips and picked her up "Noo" she cried trying to get down but I held her walking back to my office. When we got in I was rubbing her back and she a bit quieter, I sat down in my chair and started to work again.

When I looked down she was trying to go to sleep but nothing was working causing her to act out some "I-I" she started but I rubbed her cheek making her look up at me with her watery almond eyes that were full of drowsiness. I moved my thumb to her lips rubbing the lower one before slowly moving it into her mouth she started to suck on it like a pacifier holding my palm with her little hand and the other holding onto my shirt. She started to lay back down on me and going to sleep, I started to finish my work and make sure she slept peacefully. She started to suck harder when I began to move and whimpered when it was close to coming out. I finished my last email and paper I had to send with a new schedule and meetings Ra'Nee need to know about before picking her up again and going into the kitchen getting her some warm milk and a pacifier.

She whined when I pulled my thumb out of her mouth starting to wake up but I put her milk in her mouth which slowly ended the oncoming scene. I took her up to my room laying her on top of the covers and got her blanket laying it on her kissing her head and walking out cracking the door. I went back downstairs and cleaning up her toys putting them back in her room, I pulled out my phone and called Aubrey, "Hey Bey wassup?" "Nika's been a bit whining and quiet these last couple of days I was tryin to see what I should do" "We'll she might need some more attention than normal, it happens sometimes and she might have something going on that she doesn't want to talk about. You can't just immediately force her to talk about but slow her into it, just communicate and watch everything she does" he said and I nodded knowing he can't see me "Alright thanks man" "No problem"

---

I heard Nika wake up and come downstairs with wide eyes looking for me "Daddy?" She asked aloud not seeing me on the floor in front of the couch "Come here babygirl." I spoke and she came near me standing in front of me. I grabbed her hand and softly pulled her into my lap, she had a blank like face but behind it there was something she was scared about "You know you can talk to me right? I don't want you to keep anything from me." I said and she nodded but I knew she wasn't listening "Nika, baby what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her cheek "N-Nothing" She said close to breaking down "Babygirl" I spoke lifting her head so she could look at me "Y-You don't want me" she spoke now crying some "What do you mean baby? I've always wanted you"

"No you don't, you think I'm annoying and that I should grow up. I-I try b-but it doesn't work and and I-I don't want you to leave me" She said breaking down completely "Baby I love you some much, I don't want you to change I never do. You're perfect the way you are mamas and if I need to I'll tell you that everyday of my life with you baby. What made you think that?" "I-I had a dream I came home and and yo-" she started to cry some more "I was what baby?" "Y-You were in bed with C-Cardi and doing..." She gulped then looked up at me "Y-You looked at me and smiled before it turned to a nasty face y-you said I wasn't important to you and that I was a waste of time and money. B-But I tried to to please you but you said I wasn't enough and I couldn't do anything right" she cried some more.

"PicNic, I wouldn't say any of that. I love you and NEED you too much, I'm sorry I did you like that a couple of days ago I was jealous and mad everyone was looking at what's mine. But I would NEVER say any of that about you baby, I love you so much I fear you leaving me before anything because I can't take care of you right. I'm still learning how to do this but I'm not leaving you until you force me too." I spoke rubbing her red tearstained cheeks I laid her head on mines and kissed her nose "When did the dream happen?" I asked quietly as the dogs moved near us sitting down licking her legs. "A couple of nights ago, but different ones keep happening and ending with you leaving me with my stuff saying it's trash just like me" she spoke quietly "That'll never happen I promise" I spoke before kissing her swollen and pouty lips.

She responded with urgency holding my cheeks while I held her butt squeezing it some making her moan some as her tongue slid into my mouth we started to make out and I ran my hands up her butt lifting up her shirt while doing so. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer we were now chest to chest with her nipples pressed against my chest "I can't lose you" I spoke on her neck kissing and bitting on it lightly "You won't" she replied with heavy breaths as I moved to the barely open part of her chest, I quietly growled and started to pull at her shirt some making her rise her arms. "You'll always be mine?" I asked looking her in the eye she nodded but I stared at her waiting on a real answer "Yes daddy" she purred and roughly kissed her again.

I moved to her breast leaving hickeys in the shape of a heart in the middle kissing the middle between her breast "Do you want me to do more?" I asked and she nodded so I put her on the couch and opened her legs and started to eat her out viciously she screamed and moaned wrapping her legs around my neck while her hand went into my hair scratching my scalp and gripping my hair. "Daddy!" She screamed as she came in my mouth "I love you babygirl" I spoke on her goodies "I'll never leave you, I never want to leave you" I said getting more into her making her moan loudly and look down at me "I'll do better at showing that and controlling myself" I spoke "Daddy please" she cried pushing me head some causing me to laugh "Yes baby" I said and went back to eating my treat.

She soon came again looking at me as she did, when I was done I hugged her and she wrapped around me. Her legs were shaking but tight around my torso and her arms around my neck "I love you, nothing can change that" I spoke "I love you too" She said with her mouth in my shoulder some as we just stayed there. I'll do better....

-----
Next update will be pretty late but it should be ready
-Scooby🐶