Realistically

Onika's POV
October 15(3:25pm)
Hospital

I was playing on my phone when daddy walked into my room I hopped up out of the bed and tried to hug her but the thingy connected to me held me back "Hey mamas" she spoke looking at me as she put down a bag "Hi daddy" she engulfed me in a hug picking me up and carrying me to my bed I held her neck and kissed it some as she sat in the bed with me in her lap. "What did you bring?" I asked looking over at her bag "Some stuff for you coloring books, homework, stuffies and other tings."

She said it quickly so I wouldn't hear but I did "I don't wanna do homework" I said looking up at her pouting some "You need to you've been missing school too much and it can mess up you graduating" she said making me pout some more. She looked at me as her hands left my body making me whine "No daddy stop" I spoke grabbing her hands to place them on me only for her to pull them back "Why you do that?" I asked whining "Because me touching you won't help you graduate so... I'll touch you again when you have your school work done"

When she said that my mouth dropped along with my face and happiness "Wh-wha-"you heard me so you make that decision." She voiced "But daddy I-I don't want you to not touch me.." "Then do your work." She said shrugging some as my lip trembled and my eyes watered "Bu-bu-"Don't you even try that, I'll punish you in a hospital if I have to Onika don't test me.." she warmed holding the side of my neck. I frowned at her laying on her trying to get her to touch me but ended with the same result.

I huffed and went to the bag getting the work out turning in her lap laying on her legs before starting my work. My butt was close to her stomach as my breast rested on top of her thighs, I finished my reading homework which was simple and started my history. As I did so I felt her hand rub the back of my thigh some making me smile a little before looking at her "keep going, I barely touched you" she spoke, I did as told and continued with my work until she got a phone call that quickly changed her attitude.

She never spoke just rubbed and squeezed my thigh, it got tighter the more she stayed on the phone I yelped when her nails dug deep into me making her look at me with a cautious face realizing what she unintentionally did before getting up from under me and going to the restroom. I sat up and looked at the door with a worried expression I heard her muffled voice through the door talking about someone and how she didn't want to see them, I closed work and books up putting them on the mobile table/desk. I put on the panties she had in the bag for me and then sat in the direction on the door.

She soon came out fuming with low eyes and a tight aggressive face, "Daddy?" I asked quietly afraid of her response. She just cut her eyes towards me so I lowered my head looking down at the white sheets and blankets it was silent until I saw her legs in my view moving towards me, she lifted my head and kissed my nose giving me a sad smile. "Are y-you okay?" I asked still a little hesitant "No baby I'm not.." she said rubbing my cheek and chin I moved some so she could sit on the bed again.

I climbed into her lap and looked her in the eye seeing something was really bothering her so I got out of my little space and ran my hand through her hair "What happened?" "Nothing important-"Bey stop doing that and just talk to me, this is how a relationship works with both sides helping each other. Let me help you, just tell me what's wrong babe." I voiced now holding her face in my hands, "My sister.." she whispered taking me by surprise "She called you?" "Yes" she said as her anger that lowered rose again.

"What did she say?" I asked and she turned her head away from me, "No, what did I tell about shutting down on me come on talk to me baby." "She was talking about her fucking mother." She snarled as her face turned into one of disgust and anger "What about her Bey?" I asked her breath became harsh and her hands balled up turning red and white. I could tell her nails were deep in her palm and her eyes gotten darker in a negative way, "No Bey, look at me and talk stop holding it in." I voiced and rubbed her back palms making them loosen up before I placed them on my thighs.