Private Jet

Onika's POV
November 21(6:49am)
Airport

Beyoncé's actually letting me go with her to see her family, I had already packed my bags and put on the clothes I wanted to wear just for this to happen. She still hasn't come back home, I want to ask her too but I'm trying to give her the space she wants and it's so hard. "Onika" She said getting my attention "Yes?" I replied now painfully used to her she pointed her head towards the bagging check and body search,I looked back at her kind of nervous but she didn't do anything.

I moved to put my bags in the trays then took off my shoes grateful to have on socks. I moved to the scanner and they signaled for me to step in, I did the procedures and stepped back out only to get patted down with the man staring at my butt "How old are you?" He asked "se-"Too young for you, now you either wanna get back to doing your job or I can end your career right at this moment" Bey said coming up behind me with her grey joggers and tight shirt. I was a little mad when i realized that's what she was wearing to the airport but after a while I had no choice to get over the fact that I couldn't do anything to change it.

The man looked at her and nodded before moving to the side and attending the other people "Stop talking to these people like you really know them" she said as she walked past me to get her things. I folded my lips in then copied her, I got my things and put on my shoes before following closely behind. "Are we going on your plane?" I asked and she just looked over her shoulder at me "Get in front of me" she spoke I looked at the distance between us and I was a good amount away from her.

I moved to the front and she stood closely behind me, there were people who recognized her from her company speaking hellos and asking how she was. I was asked about as well and when they did her happy mood slightly flattened when she looked at me trying to figure what to say in the moment "She's a family friends daughter, she's been staying with me for a while." She spoke smoothly when the mans face started to scrunch his eyebrows then softening his older face "Oh well it was nice seeing you, I don't want to keep you here." He said and the spoke small goodbyes before we continued to the gates I believe.

"Excuse me but do you know where this gate is?" I was asked by an older man "Umm I don't really know.." I looked back at Bey and she had a slightly already dark expression "Let me see" she spoke coming up right behind me and looking over the ticket "It's back that way, keep going straight and you'll see it." She spoke and he nodded before he got what I believe to be his wife and left. "Why are you so alarmed right now?" I asked not understanding the need of it. "When we get to Houston I need you to not be as friendly and walk around like you know where you're going. Shit like people asking what and where can get you hurt whether you believe it or not, and if you get taken from me that means I failed you and your mother. So do as I say." She spoke and then continued to walk with me beside her thinking about what she said.

Sometimes I think she over exaggerates things, but she does know more about where she's from than I do. She stopped making me do so as well I looked up to see we were at where we were when we left for New York, "Bey" I spoke quietly and stopped walking she turned her head to me "What is it?" She asked "I need to use the restroom" I looked up at her. Her face was hard and her eyes were full of annoyance and aggression, "Let's go" she spoke and lead me to the nearest restroom. When we made it she took my carry on and stood to the side while I went to one of the few open stalls, I handled my business then came back out seeing she was on her phone and there were some women minding their business while others were eyeing her.

I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror until someone caught my attention, this woman came up to Bey with a smile and things trying to get her attention the way she wanted it. I bit the inside of my lip and moved to her getting my things politely excusing myself, but as I tried to walk past Bey grabbed my arm pulling me back into her "I told you to stay near me" she spoke next to my ear. I looked behind me and saw the woman was now gone "Where is th-"It doesn't matter, let's go we're behind on time" She said and began to walk ahead of me.

We finally made it to the private area, we waited for a good five minutes then went to board her jet. We got in and she put our things in the bedroom while I sat in the front awkwardly, "Stop sitting like that, as if we've never even met before" she said from behind me so I turned around and looked at her. I love her natural look, no bit of makeup, dressed down and not worried about her appearance; "Stop staring" she said before moving to sit at the couch across from the sitting area I was at "Can we just have a normal conversation for once? I just miss that the most right now" I said and she looked at me "I miss a lot of things we used to do together but as you see that may not be back anytime soon. But sure, how did your boyfriend take you leaving?" She said with a mix of sarcasm, anger and low enthusiasm.

"I don't know, he didn't really have much of a say in it since I told him yesterday.." I quietly said, I don't like it when she does things like this. I feel put on the spot and slightly embarrassed from it, all she did in response was hum; "Well I'm going to go to sleep.." she said grabbing the blanket behind her and laying down completely as the lights went off and the dim ones came on from the small plane moving into the air.

---

I couldn't sleep in the room by myself, even if I had on her hoodie I couldn't. I didn't feel safe so I went back up front to see she was still asleep with her back to me as it was before, "Bey" I quietly spoke playing with the sleeves of my hoodie, she didn't move so I repeated my words still getting the same thing. I decided on laying down behind her trying get comfortable but she quickly shut that down "Go back to the room" she said as I was trying to snake my arms around her.

"Go to the room now" "Bu-"Go" I got up unwillingly and went to the room wrapping myself in the comforter and sheets that smelled of her some, I let the small tears run down as I laid in the darkness. I want her back, my BeyBey back like before; I continued to lay there thinking of the time we were actually together and how happy I was with her. The more I did the more I cried, I sniffled a few time before the room door opened I heard her in the closet getting something "Please Stay" I whispered and she sighed "Onika-"Please, just please" I begged. Silence engulfed us before I felt the bed move and a slight dip on the of me I turned to her seeing she there laying down but with her back to me.

I moved to lay under her but she slightly moved making me yield out of fear of being rejected, I waited until I thought it was okay and shuffled to her back laying my head against her so grateful to have some physical contact with her. "I'm scared" I whispered "I'm scared of losing you" I added folding my lips in holding back all my emotions and closing my eyes as my hand shakily moved to hold onto her shirt which it did without issue But I feel it's too late...

----
Long and late, I worked all weekend so I'm sorry for this but 2 days til my daddy show out on Netflix a stud finna be so excited🤪 anyways As I Am should be soon
-Scooby🐶