Night Shift

Beyonce's POV

Her house

3:46 am

Sleeping comfortably on the couch with Onika in my arms well that was until my phone began to go off, me being me wanting to ignore it but I picked it up anyways to see who it was it read 359-782-9442 on top of the screen Fuck... I placed my phone back on the couch and picked up the sleeping Nicki "No daddy." she said still sleep "I know baby, but you gotta go upstairs for me." I whispered softly while carrying her to my room. I placed her down on the bed and put the comforter and sheet on her "Where are you going?" she asked barely opening her eyes while trying to grab for me "I have to take a phone call okay? I'll be back." I spoke kissing her hand that was reaching for me, rushing back downstairs to see I have three missed calls from that number.

I called them back after the second ring they answered "Boss we found him." Tyrone spoke "Who Ty?" I asked thinking I know who he's talking about "Tekashi." he said I instantly got excited I've been waiting to get him for a minute "Good send a text to the boys saying to meet at the family house and send me the address." I said in my deep voice "But I don't know how long he's going to stay there boss." he said wearily "I didn't ask all of that Tyrone just do what I said." I spoke with my anger rising and hanging up on him before he could reply. I go back upstairs and take care of my hygiene afterwards I got dressed in my Nike track pants, all black prestos and a Nike dri-fit jacket Ain't no stripes over here boii...

"You're leaving?" I turned around to see Nicki sitting up in my bed with a sad and confused face "Yea something came up and it's really important babygirl." I said walking over to her. She put her head down "You're gonna leave me like everyone else." she said not expecting me to hear, I lifted her head up with my fingers "No because I'm coming back okay. Daddy only protects and please you, not hurt and leave you." I said looking in her dark chocolate eyes "Now repeat what I said." I said sternly still eyeing her "Daddy only protects and please me, not hurt and leave me." she said biting her lip and moving around where she sat. "Remember that, I got to go I want you to go to sleep alright?" I asked sternly she nodded and I kissed her forehead and saw her blush as I pulled back. She laid down and got back under the covers while I turned the lights off.

I went back downstairs and made sure every door to get in was locked and that all my cameras connected to my phone were working. I called the dogs to me they were all excited until I said "Va protéger" pointing upstairs their moods completely changed, all the excitement and tail waging ceased as they headed to my room. I went over to the drawer that held my bestfriend and took it out and grabbed my neck gaiter putting it over my head and fixing my hair looking in the mirror Damn I look good... I finally left the house through the front door going to my Dodge Durango that's always parked in the front.

------

I just got in the truck with the boys headed to the address Ty sent me, after a small conversation about how this was gonna go. We just parked two doors down from the apartment he supposed to be in turning off the car I look at everyone receiving a nod from each one I pull the gaiter over half my face. What people don't know is that this is the only time 'Sasha' comes out, she's like another personality except I can control when she comes and goes. The nice, loving, funny bey leaves and 'Sasha' comes in to do the dirty work. She does a good fucking job at it too... we get out the truck and walk to the apartment. Drake picks the lock on the door and gets it open while Dwayne, Shawn and I walk in pulling our guns out the lights were on and there were some dudes inside. But that don't matter they can catch this smoke too shit...

Then we did what we came to do running in on them muthafuckas and they all just looked like they seen a ghost on some shit. One had the stupidity to try and reach for his gun and I shot him in the head and from there on shots rang out half the dudes up in here was dead by now. I pulled the gaiter down my face when I looked Tekashi in the eye "Wassup man how you been?" I said a happy voice like I was actually happy to see him Bitch please I'd be happy to see his rainbow dash lookin' ass dead and bleeding "I gotta ask though are there any women or children here by any chance?" I say in a polite manner.