Deceitful

Beyoncé's POV
August 29(10:50pm)
Home

I just got home from a deal that went fairly well as a whole. I walked in and all the lights were off and the dogs weren't even downstairs. "Onika?" I asked aloud, we haven't been cool for a while so it's been quiet around the house. I got no response back so I went upstairs to see if she was in my room, but she wasn't and I still haven't seen the dogs. I got in the shower and came back out in some pajama pants and a sports bra.

"Nic?" I asked looking in her room seeing the dogs on the floor around her bed as if they were protecting her. I looked at her bed seeing her under the cover turned away from the door. "BabyNic..." I said walking up to her bed and sitting on it I knew she wasn't sleep because she can't really sleep in here that well, she didn't move or anything so I knew she was still distant. I got up and pulled her covers and things back harshly exposing her naked body underneath it. "Leave me alone" she said trying to cover her body and grab her covers but I just got in her bed and got on top of her, she tried pushing me away but I didn't move. I pulled the covers over me then I uncovered her body to see it as a whole and laid on top of her feeling her nipples above my sports bra.

"I don't want you in here... " she spoke not looking at me trying to turn over "I never asked" I said turning her head back making sure to keep eye contact. She started to break after a while and go into NicNac something she hadn't been since that day "W-Why are you mad at me?" She asked "I'm not mad at you baby, I'm mad at myself for almost letting that happen. Especially in that house." I opened her legs and took a look at her vagina and kissed on top, the lips, and her clit licking "N-No you c-can't do that" She stuttered out trying to move back and push me some. I looked up at her and then back at her goodies licking my lips "Okay babygirl" I said and kissed her legs before laying in between them and wrapping them around me.

I moved her arms too, one around my neck and her other hand in my hand, then I wrapped my free arm around her small waist. I tried to kiss her cheek but she turned away from me "What happened?" She asked "What do you mean?" "What happened that made you act like that with me?" She said now back to Onika, I miss my NicNac. "Not-" "You're lying" She said clear as day "Stop lying and tell me, I know there's something more too it than what happened just tell me." She said now looking at me, I sighed and put my head in her neck some.

"When I was with Ashanti we had a unexpected night and I didn't have a condom... and I didn't pull out but I didn't think anything of it because I have a very very slim chance of impregnating someone. We were good for a while until she started having the symptoms and stuff so we just took some pregnancy test and went to the doctor which all confirmed she was pregnant. I was in shock after first then happy because it was my own child." I kissed her chest and neck while she rubbed the palm of my hand and my neck "Keep going" she said in whisper like voice "It was going well at least for me it was. I thought we were bonding over it and getting closer you know? After a couple of weeks maybe like two or three, I came home and I saw Ashanti sitting on the couch looking kind of distraught I asked her what was wrong and she took a while to reply then she said she had a miscarriage."

I got closer under Onika want her body and her smell for comfort "God I love you" I spoke "I love you too, but I know you're trying not to talk about this." She said in knowing tone I sighed deeply "When she said that I didn't know what to do, I wanted to cry and scream and even hurt someone I was angry. But instead I comforted her, I thought that's what she needed and it seemed like it at first. We started to get out of that dark place after a while and I was doing better on my end since she was already back to her old self. One day I was at home coming downstairs to the kitchen and the house phone started ringing and it was a number I didn't know so I answered and they were checking to see how Ashanti was after her abortion... I packed her stuff before she got home and put it at the front door when she got home she was asking why i did that and I told her about the phone call and how I was hurt by her actions. I felt so played like she took the greatest thing I could have away from me. I don't even know if I can even have another lucky chance like that again." I finished. "When did this happen?" Nika asked wiping the tears off of my face that were falling "About a year ago..." I said quietly

"The worst thing is that I used to go to her even after that for sex or anything intimate because I'm so use to doing So but I still have this strong hate and anger towards her." I added holding on to her tighter she stopped rubbing my palm and made us hold hands "I'm sorry you were put through that. She's a manipulator a big one and she just had you around her finger...but you've grown as a person, she knows that, that's why she still tries. You know not everyone is like that, there are good people in this world, I know that because you found me and I hope I can be the same for you." She said running her fingers through my hair "You are, I just have a hard time separating my past experiences from the new ones I should try." I said kissing her chest and looking up at her deep chocolate eyes.

She smiled some so I kissed her lips making her give me a toothy smile "I missed your kisses" she said "I bet you did" I said cockily and she kinda pouted "I'm just playing baby you know I feel the same way." I said kissing her again she held the side of my face "Why are you naked?" I asked "I didn't want to put on clothes." She said with a innocent face going back to her little making me laugh "You here to stay NicNac?" I asked "I don't know daddy" she said lightly making me smile and kiss her cheeks "Okay you wanna go to sleep?" I asked.

She shook her head no even though you could tell she was sleepy "Let's try to go to sleep baby" I said "Nooo I'm not sleepy" she whined moving some "You want to sleep in my room?" I knew if we went in there she'd be out as soon as she hit the bed "No I wanna stay up." She said getting up from under me, This gon be harder than I thought. She got from under me and put on one of my shirts she took and went out the room I shook my head and got out the bed and followed behind her seeing her in the living room turning on the TV. "Nic-" "Noo please I don't wanna go to sleep" she said sitting on her legs on the couch. "Nika why are you trying to stay up" I asked going to sit on the couch and pulling her into my lap. She shrugged and looked at the TV.

I laid her head on my chest and massaged her butt "So you're just staying up to stay up" I said trying to see if this would actually work she nodded "You know you should go to sleep baby, it helps to get a full night of rest. And if you go to sleep now you can have more time to do things tomorrow" I spoke softly she reached her hand into my hair and her other one on my bra strap holding it like usual. I started to softly sing 'You and I' by John Legend and she started to hum it. After a few more minutes she was asleep so were the dogs since they came downstairs as well.

I turned of the TV and then put one arm under her and the other around her and got up to head upstairs to my room. I laid down on the bed and kept her on top of me, you could hear her light breathing from how quiet the house was. I pulled the cover and things over us and I kissed her head "I love you babygirl. I hope thing changes how I feel about you." I said I hope I don't lose you...

-------

Here's one update I might give out more today it depends. How do you feel about Ashanti? I think she's pretty messed up. But it's cute how Nic fell asleep to her singing. How is your day going so far? And what do you like to do on your free time?
-Scooby🐶