Lessons

Onika's POV

July 19 (5:20am)

Beyonce's house

"You wanna go to work with me today Nic?" Bey asked me as she was about to get in the shower "You're gonna really let me go with you?!" I asked excited she chuckled "Yes babygirl that's if you want to." "Yea I'll go get ready." I said all giddy. I went to my bathroom taking care of my hygiene and getting in the shower, the past few have been good we hangout more and she learned more about me but I don't really know much about her. I got out the shower and walked into my room to see she had already laid out clothes for me, I didn't mind though she knew how to pick out my clothes and the little me loves it.

I moisturized then started getting dressed I put on the heels she had out for me and went down stairs to eat. "Thank you for pulling my clothes out daddy." I said hugging her "You're welcome NicNac." she said kissing my head.

-------

We arrived to this tall building. She got out of the Bentley and walked to my side and opened my door "Thank you." I said sheepishly as her hand held on to mine leading me into the building. We walked and she waved to some people and had small conversations while introducing me to some people. "Who's the owner this place?" I asked looking around while walking to the elevator, the decorations were beautiful "I am." she said nonchalantly pressing up for a elevator. "You do?" I asked shocked walking inside "Yea Knowles Diamond Industry." she said looking at me as she pressed the button on the elevator to the highest level.

As we went up the elevator stopped a couple of times to get people and to drop some off we were in the back and Bey stood in front while I was in the corner. The elevator finally hit the highest floor and everyone who was still on filed out for others to get in. She grabbed my hand with me still behind her I gripped it tightly since half of the people were bumping into me without a care in the world. More people greeted her and eyed me confused but she didn't care she only introduced me to people she actually wanted me to meet.

We went down a long but spacious hallway that led to some giant double doors and a large desk that was a good amount of feet away from the door with a lady sitting there on the computer. "Hello Ms.Knowles." said the woman as we came into her view "Hey Ra'Nee this is Nicki, Nicki this is Ra'Nee my assistant." she spoke smiling at us both "Nice to me you." I said "Like wise, are you the one that has her wanting to go home early?" she questioned messing with Bey and making me laugh. "Hahaha Ra'Nee just tell me my schedule." she said sarcastically trying to get the attention off of her "You have three meetings today one at ten another right after and one at two also the designers said they wanted to speak with you about more ideas for our upcoming collection." Ra'Nee said knowingly smiling "Alright just send me the schedule and call them so we can discuss this some time today." she responded "Will do." she said as Bey walked us to the double doors.

She opened on of the doors for me to walk in and when I did I lost my voice. It was a view of the downtown LA, her office consisted of windows behind her desk and on the sides while the rest was white walls with gray and navy blue accents and hints of silver. It was gorgeous, I walked to the windows and looked down at the people and cars. We were high up so they couldn't really see me unless they were in a building near us or just staring very hard. "I assume you like it?" she spoke walking to her desk "I do, I never would have expected this from you honestly." I said. "Well I don't think I'm that predictable." she said some what of a sad smile 'You're not." I said smiling lightly at the thought of her actions from the short time I've been with her.

She left for her meeting a while ago so I take this time get a good look at her office. She has a couch and a coffee table on the right side of her desk next to the door of her restroom, and she had a little bar area on the other side that was closer to the short hall that led to the doors of the office. I went over to the mini fridge that was at the bar and saw she didn't have anything to drinking that was nonalcoholic. Then I heard something ding I walked over to her desk to see her phone had received a message from a unsaved number I unlocked since she gave me the password so I can play games on it. I went to her messages and opened it. The message said 'Daddy come back I miss you😭😘'. It felt like my whole world stop and crashed. She's seeing someone else.