Her Prespective

(That red thing isn't apart of her dress)
December 1st (1:13pm)
Onika's POV

"You ready toot?" I heard BeyBey call from downstairs as I stood in my closet, I was trying to figure out what shoes to wear at first but decided to hide so I don't have to go to the other school with the littles. She's been taking me there for the past few days and I don't want to go, it's not that I don't like it because I do it's fun and they don't bully me but I don't like being away from her. I've been trying to stay under her since but she won't let me saying she has to work and that it helps but it doesn't if I'm not spending time with her...

"Nika baby, where are you?" She asked sounding like she was coming upstairs but I hid in the closet of my closet with the shoes that couldn't fit outside, "Nika baby come on we can't play right now.." she spoke coming into my room but I sat on the carpet of the well sized room and waiting to see when she'll give it up but she didn't. She kept looking and searching until she finally made it to my second closet seeing me on the floor, "Nika you know we can't play right now, come on we have to go." She spoke trying to pick me up but I scooted back from her in my baby blue and white tutu that matched my blue lace long sleeve shirt and my all white converse.

"What's wrong? Why are you acting like this?" She asked me looking me in the eye with so much confusion "I don't wanna go!" I spoke tightening my arms around myself "I don't wanna leave you but you keep making me!" I added with a slightly angry face on her as she pulled her arms back to rest on her knees as she squatted in front of me, "Baby you know this is going to help us.." she spoke but I didn't listen. "You've been seeing that since we saw Solo, this isn't helping if I don't see you and you keep sending me like I'm not wanted!" I almost yelled getting slightly irritated. "Onika, have you met anyone from there." She spoke looking me in the eye and I just shrugged turning my head to the corner where some of my shoes were stacked, "Answer the question Nika" she added in an authoritative voice.

"Yes.." I quietly spoke still not looking at her "Who did you meet toot" she asked but I still didn't answer, "Answer me" she spoke moving closer to me "I met Lizzie, and Corey, and Jami.." I spoke still not looking. "That's good baby, you're supposed to meet new people." She spoke but I let out a huff "I don't wanna... I wanna stay with you" I replied with an evident attitude. She let out a sigh through her nose as I watched her head fall before lifting back up in my peripheral vision, "You will just afterwards baby, it'll be fine." She spoke looking at me. My eyes lowered as she got closer to me only for me to lift them to her wondering if her next move as she was now right in front of me.

"You want to spend the rest of the day at the movies and the mall?" She asked in this quiet voice as I tried not to fall to deep into her eyes but I did. She got down on one knee getting a hold of my chin lifting my head to hers a bit until her eyes fell to my neck I guess looking at her chain, "You know this is the wrong one, for you" as she touched the chain lifting it but I pulled it back from her wrapping my hand around it. "Mine" I quietly spoke looking down at the pendant eyeing the solid gold B with some diamonds placed on, "But Ni-"It's mines, please" I begged as her voice brought me back to reality and my eyes to only glance up to hers before going back to my lap. I saw her move closer to me from the corner of my eye catching my attention "Okay babygirl" She said before I found myself being lifted from the ground with her hands under my arms. My eyes rose to her seeing she was already focused on me as she pulled me into her securely holding me close as she stood all the way up.

I carefully wrapped an arm around her neck before laying my head in it as well, "Today will be fun sweetie, you'll be okay" she spoke as she walked us out of my closet.

---

"We're here" I heard BeyBey as I opened my eyes from the unintentional nap I took, Why here? I thought to myself as I started to wake up and look out the window. The truck was parked and off as she got out and I began to move around searching for her hoodie I've kept since the beginning that I found in the back seat. I moved to reach it turning around in my seat since I'm too little to get like she would, but I heard the door open and felt a change in air as I got the hoodie and turned around seeing she was right over me .