Roja Diablesa

Onika's POV

    I couldn't sleep, not knowing how this could all end.. I got up gently trying not to go wake her up but a moan slipped from me as I got off of her dick. Need to get a plan B... I was finally off of her naked body and quietly went to the living room getting my phone and the pills before going to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet peeing as I checked my phone seeing messages from Robyn saying how could I do this and how I ruined everything but what am I to do? It shouldn't have happened in the first place and I can't keep lying to Bey.

    She's going to kill me.. no punishment til I get home? It's not going to end well. I opened the container with my birth control Rih had gave me a few before hand but they're all gone "shit" I whispered as I peed. They were gone last time too idiot.. I should've told her when it first happened, everytime something gets good with us I ruin it. I acted like such a ass when she fucked the girl but Robyn went down on me.. and I never said a thing. It's too much.. and I really can't have a baby while in school especially not one that comes out looking like her knowing I haven't laid with anyone else.

This is all some bullshit.. Once I finished peeing I flushed the toilet washing my hands and checking my period app hoping my week would come soon because it has been late. "God please don't let this be a real child, you know I don't want to bring someone else into this. Especially not that young." I voiced holding my hands together as I prayed in front of the mirror. After a moment of regaining myself and cleaning up everything I got back in bed cautious of her being sleep, I got on top of her looking at her resting face then down at her lower head.

"If you plan on warming me you might wanna get on the bottom.." she spoke half sleep taking me by surprise, "How did you know?" I asked getting a sigh. "I can feel you moving off, and I'm not as heavy of a sleeper as you think." She responded opening her eyes a bit. I could only look at her seeing nearly nothing in her eyes, "I'm sorry I continue to disappoint you." I voiced unsure of what to say. "I expected too much is all.." she whispered before I actually laid on my back and allowed her on top of me and enter me yet again I took a deep gasp as she did effortlessly and laid back on top of my naked body I barely touched her shoulder but her body stiffens under my hands.

I'm the evil to this.. and I made her this way.. "do you think we could start over?" I quietly asked easing my hands onto her one under her arm holding her shoulder blade as the other moved to her head. "Have you been honest about everything, this is truly the last time I will ask." She let out not looking at me. Just say it..can't keep hiding it... I grew quiet and stuff trying to figure out everything, "She went down on me, we didn't finish atleast I know I didn't. August and I did smoke, I never had sex with him though he did try multiple times. I've been trying to find a way to tell you that I want to be in the business.. and lastly. I think I'm pregnant." I whispered.

She stiffened under me yet again, she started to lift from me and pull out. "Bey please!" I almost cried, "No" she whispered shaking her head not even looking me in the eye. "Bey I'm sorry please just hear me out!" I voiced as she got up getting dressed, "I don't think I should be near you right now.. I-I'm going to go to my room." She spoke putting on her boxers and jeans and her bra. "No! You said we'd talk this out so let's do it! I can't let you leave like that" I voiced getting up even though my legs were still shaky; she continued to shake her head about to leave out the room.

I grabbed her arm pulling her into me and she didn't even fight back, "Bey I'm sorry! I know it's a lot but this is all the truth I promise. No more secrets." I spoke trying to touch her cheek but as soon as I did she jerked her head away as my fingertips were wet. "You never told me, all I asked you to do was tell me before anything! And you never did! About Robyn, August, and anything else. Why do you continue to do this?! The only thing I asked of you and yet I still can't get it?! The only piece of structure needed and now you're saying you may be pregnant but I know I can't get you pregnant I've tried before you got tested and everything you can't be!" She let out trying her best to stay calm but she wouldn't even look me in the eye through it all.