Red Hot

Beyoncé's POV
December 6th
Home
(4433 words)

   "Mmmh" was all I heard in my ear waking up laying on top of Nic as started moving under me. I sat up a bit just to hover over her seeing she was indeed still sleep, I just looked at her before getting up and putting on some clothes to go cook. I went to my room brushing my teeth and my daily hygiene, I went downstairs and started on the pancakes and eggs.

   "Morning" I heard from behind me, I turned and saw Solange standing on the side of the kitchen with a soft smile "Good morning, how'd you sleep?" I asked getting a soft nod "Okay, thank you.. you?" She asked sitting at the mini bar. "Good, thank you for coming and getting me" I heard her say as I started to cook the turkey bacon in the skillet; "it's fine, are you okay with eating turkey bacon?..I know Nika will but I don't want to make anything you don't find appetizing" I spoke back turning to her seeing a knowing smirk.

   "You're still distant aren't you?" She spoke making my mood fall. "Can we please not have this conversation?" I asked as I placed the food on the plates for everyone to choose; "Why not? I think it's needed.." I heard her say from behind me. A sigh feel from my mouth while I moved the dirty pans to the sink to be washed by Vanessa when she comes. "I have to go get ready for work, why don't you wake Nika up!" I spoke with a sarcastic enthusiasm just to get a sly laugh back.

   "I think she'd like it better from you since she is your submissive right?" Solange opened her mouth to say while I was walking towards the stairs though that made me stop. "See...when you have a guest on the first floor you might wanna lock up your playroom before they walk into the wrong set up" she added causing my eyes to widen and look at her. "I-I haven't used it.." I quickly spoke looking at her confused; "How the hell would it be open if I haven't used it?!" I added getting to shrug in response almost as surprised as me. "You might wanna check into that big sis.." she softly smiled knowing she was getting on my nerves.

   I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to Onika's room which I should've knocked before entering since she was naked walking to the bathroom. "I'm sorry" I quickly spoke lowering my head as I closed the door a bit more just to hear her let out a breath. "It's okay; I rather it be you than anyone else." She quietly spoke. "Would you like for me to come back when you're dressed?" I asked whether or not I've seen her naked I still respect her privacy. "You can come in; I'm getting dressed now.." she softly spoke I assume looking at the door from how I held my head low.

  As I did what she said I kept my head down and didn't look at her even though I normally wouldn't oblige to; it's just something with today I guess. "How did you sleep?" I quietly asked looking at the pale cream carpet that had my black socks against it. "Good, thank you for coming in when you did.. You had me worried." She spoke to the left of me I don't know what she was doing but I know she was turned in my direction since I could feel her looking at me.  "I should've told you what had happened but it was in the moment a-"I know" she cut in making me silent "You did it for your sister and I'm happy you did." She added making me feel a bit better about myself. Her approval and judgment means the most to me; it has for a while... Honestly I'd do anything to keep her happy and near.

   "Why won't you look at me?" She spoke aloud catching my attention. I sat up a bit but still wouldn't lift my head as my mouth opened; "I don't think it would be right for me to look at you naked or anywhere near that.." I spoke turning my head towards the wall to the right of me since I could hear her quiet foot steps coming near. "But you have before, why not now?" Her soft voice spoke causing me to close my eyes to try and get her bare image out of my head. "Because things have changed and I have too much respect for you. I can't look at you while you're with someone else I know it's late to say it but it's true; and you-you just..." I had to stop myself with a humorless laugh as so much ran through my head. "But you can look at me." I heard her say with a bit of confusion and yet still assurance in her voice.