Determination

Beyoncé's POV
September 1(6:45am)
Home

I just woke up from my second alarm clock since I don't have work today but Nic has school. I got up and went to brush my teeth then headed to her room, I walked in and she was still sleep holding BeyBear close to her. I got in her bed quietly and separated the bear from her arms making her whimper some "Let's get ready mamas" I said kissing over her face, neck and collarbones making her whimper some more. "Yes daddy?" She said in a sleepy tone "You gotta get ready for school" she nodded and got up going to her bathroom while I went to mines washing my face and putting on some clothes so I can run errands after I drop her off.

"Daddy!" She said going into my room running "Yes baby?" "Daddy can wear a dress to school?" "Sure, which one?" "It's in my room" she said sitting on the carpet "Okay let do this real quick then you can show me" finished putting my hair in a bun then I went up to her and she smiled looking up at me leaning on my leg wanting me to rub her "You like doing that?" I asked and she nodded leaning into my touch some but staying near my leg "I like looking up at you daddy" she said opening her eyes with a innocent look "Nika, no" I said knowing what she was trying to do making her whine some so I bent down and kissed her lips and she smiled.

We were in her room and I saw the dress she wanted to wear and another one on the side of it "Which one do you want to wear more?" "The black one" she said pointing at it then looking at me as she sat in bed on her legs "Nika stop looking at me like that" "But daddy" she said crawling up to me and laying her head in my neck "My goodies are wet" she said lowly and shyly playing with her fingers. I moved my finger to inside her panties and ran them through her slit making her latch onto me which her eyes closed.

I pulled them out seeing her juices on my finger giving me the urge to put them in my mouth I looked at her then did so making her look at me with wide astonished eyes and an ajared mouth. I closed my eyes for a second "Go get dressed and clean that up" I said "But daddy-" "I don't want you late to school baby just go get ready" I said and kissed her head. I went down stairs and started making breakfast sandwiches. A few minutes later she came down in her black dress giving me a sad and guiltless face.

"Come here baby." I said turning to her she walked up to me slowly and I pulled her into me when she was close enough. I put one hand on her face and the other on her arm lightly rubbing it with my fingers "Daddy, can I have my kisses?" She asked nervously biting her lip looking up at me I pecked her lips then kissed her opening her mouth with my tongue. She put her hands a little higher than the waist band of my boxers and pants while letting out high pitched moans.

She let me explore her mouth while I moved one hand down to her thigh and started to move it under her dress. Nicki pulled back to catch her breath while I rubbed her ass with both of my hands and started to massage them. She ready her head on the side of my chin whimpering some "It's-its beating" She said holding on to me while I massaged her cheeks deeper "What is" "Dad-" "What is NicNac" "M-My goodies daddy" she said sadly. I kissed her head then moved one hand to her vagina rubbing her clit, she whimpered and leaned onto me. I made sure she was soaken wet then moved it around making her moan and slipped a finger in.

Her knees buckled some and she leaned against me completely "Daddy" she said and just shh'd her going deeper and wiggling it inside making her tighten up some. I rubbed her cheek and lifted her face kissing her nose then lips so she could relax which she did and smile some. Nic let out a open mouth moan and held onto my shoulder close to cumming. I pressed her spot and she squirted and shuddered then completely came on my finger.

I bent down and lifted her dress then pulled down her panties some more to clean her up licking between her thighs and sucking and bubbling on her clit some making her let out a peaceful moan. When I was done I tapped her calf making her step out of her panties and then stood up and kissed her head "Go put these in your hamper and put on some other ones while I finish your sandwich so we can go." She nodded and fixed her dress then walked upstairs kind of weird making me smile and laugh silently.