Please You

Beyoncé's POV
Same day

I went back upstairs after I finished my food leaving Tina and Solange, I went to my room getting things to bath pulling out some boxers and a sports bra with the jeans I planned on wearing before going to the bathroom. I opened the door and stepped in mindlessly closing it behind me before I looked up seeing Onika in the tub bathing, she looked up at me with an shared mouth in the white free standing tub holding a washcloth in her hand as her arms moved to cover herself unsurely. "I'm sorry I-"It's okay, I should have closed the door more or told you" she more so whispered.

"Nika" I lightly spoke hearing her tone, she looked away from me still and moved her legs more to her. "Ni-"I'll get out." She quickly spoke and stood from the tub, I tried to turn my attention away but I looked seeing the water droplets run down her pale tan skin but more specifically the ones running from the top of her chest down to her breast hitting her brown areolas and hard nipples. I followed the ones that continued down her flattened stomach to the valley between her hairless legs, the view was taken away and I shifted my eye sight down to the creek tile floor.

"Nika" I said as she began to get out of the tub and step into the mat drying her feet before she tried to move towards the door but I blocked her way as she held onto her towel, "Nika" "No" "Ni-"Move please" she whispered sadly with her head hanging as she tried moving to the side of me but I stepped in the way. I grabbed her wrist and she whimpered as my other hand lifted her head making her look at me, I pulled her close to me and rested my forehead against hers her breathing was unsteady and she tried getting away from me still but I held her.

"Let me go" "Not so you can be like this." I said looking her in the eye I pulled her hair down from the makeshift bun she had and held the back of her neck "Sto-"Shhh.." I spoke and held eye contact with her she got comfortable and I slowly pulled her towel down. She whimpered as I did feeling the soft cotton between my fingers as I held the towel tightly while it moved down her damp body "Y-"I moved my nose against hers as if we're about to kiss she whimpered as I gave the towel one last tug and it fell to the ground as I released it from my hand. I moved my hands to her waist and let them rest there against her skin that still had water droplets on it, she bit her lip with a worrisome face.

I flushed our bodies together as my face rested against her scalp her smell of roses and and vanilla filled my nostrils and I never realized how much I missed it or how I missed her skin under my fingers, her chest went up and down continuously. I could feel all of her as she moved her arms down some holding onto my shirt as she put her head in my neck but I pulled back and held the back of her neck making her look at me. I saw all the sadness in her eyes and I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed my nose next to hers and softly rubbed my lips against hers. I moved my lips down to her bottom one

"Please let me go" she whispered as I was still holding her wrist, her other hand held her towel close as her breathing was erratical. I looked at her seeing she was actually trying to leave with the pain in her eyes, I rubbed her wrist before actually letting her go and moving. She rushed out grabbing everything she had and I just let her go unwillingly.

"Hey Bey are you ready?" Solange asked walking up to me with curiosity "Uhh yea, I'm ready" I said giving a small and slightly forced smile, I turned my head some seeing Nika had already been eyeing me some. Solange smiled and looked between us slightly confused with her smile fading some "Umm well I'll drive! I got my license and everything" she spoke quickly and walked getting her keys, as she did so I moved towards Nic. She didn't look at me she just sat there on the couch in her own mind I sat across from her on the larger one and reached out grabbing her hand which made her jump some "Hey" I spoke as she looked up at me with bewildered eyes, she gulped some before walking outside to the car closing the door after her. I shook my head some as I got up and went to get our coats since she didn't grab hers, I walked out and got in the passenger seat due to Nika sitting in the backseat. I got in and passed her the coat she looked up at me confused "By the time we get back itll be cold" I spoke and she barely nodded and took the coat. Solange looked at me with a light smile then put the already started car in reverse as I put on my seatbelt.