Morning

(SLIDE IT)

Beyonce's POV

August 17(9:57am)

I woke up to see Nicki still sleeping, I didn't give her what she wanted last night. Her back was to me so I moved her hair and kissed and sucked on her neck while pulling her in between my legs since I was already sitting up on the headboard. I continued my assault on her neck making her moan out, I moved my right hand into her panties massaging her lips gently she continued to moan but still wouldn't wake up so I put my left hand under her shirt playing with her breast since she didn't have on a bra. "D-Daddy..." she moaned out I smiled in her neck and nibbled on her ear.

"I owe you babygirl." I whispered removing her panties and moving the comforter away from us. She held onto my thigh and wrist since she couldn't grab the arm that was messing with her breast, I took off her shirt and she tried to get up "No, mamas you're not in trouble." she relaxed after I said that. I rubbed her lower lips again and kissed her shoulder "I love having you like this." I spoke her breaths were short and the goosebumps began to form, I slipped a finger in her hole and lightly pushed her clit with my thumb surprising her "Your drenched babygirl, were you having a wet dream?" I asked she hesitated then nodded slowly "I-It was about y-you." she said sheepishly "Sometime I have them about you too, I dream about tying you up in my playroom." I spoke while pushing harder on her clit and going a little deeper with my finger making her throw her head soon.

"Watching you shake out of fear and anxiousness, God I can still see it now. You're nipples hard and your juices slowly running down your thighs" I licked my lips missing her taste, her grip tighten on my thighs as I spoke and I removed my thumb from her clit putting two fingers in her. "Ooomm" she moaned out "Oh yes your moans, they make me want to do so much to you, I adore them so much how they change with how close you are to cumming." I sped up the pace of my fingers making her thighs shake some and her mouth ajar. "I admire how sweat begins to form on your skin when it's becoming to much for you to handle, and sometimes I dream about you begging for me to stop making you cum but I don't listen." she gripped my wrist that between her legs to match the movements I just watched her take control for the moment.

I pinched her nipple making her stop and yelp "You really can't control yourself sometimes babygirl."I spoke adding a third finger and curling them inside of her repeatedly "AAHHH!" she moaned out while yelling some, I was hitting her stop over and over again and she was coming apart quickly. Nic started thrusting into my hand while I wrapped my arm around her stomach to keep her from going anywhere "I like watching you take control, it's cute and the faces you make. Sometimes I want to fuck you into oblivion but if I did then I wouldn't be able to take the time and please every part of you to make you remember what I can do to you." I spoke knowing my voice turns her on more in her ear hitting her G-spot again but this time not moving "OHHH MY GOD! PLEASE I'M GONNA CUM!" she yelled my thumb rubbed all over her clit while I played with her nipple she came squirting hard, shaking, and screaming she had tears slowly falling with her eyes shut.

"I never thought someone could be so breathtaking when they cum, you continue to surprise me." she started coming down from her climax and was mumbling incoherent words. I took my fingers out and sucked on them as she watched me with half lidded eyes but you could tell she was turned on by my actions "Lay down with your goodies in the air princess." she did so slowly I knew shes couldn't feel her legs since she was struggling to move. Nicki got in the middle of the bed in position I moved her some so I could see all of her vagina. I looked down at my shorts seeing a tent in them, I'll handle that after taking care of her. I blew into her soaken lips hearing her moan, I licked her juices and sucked on her clit holding her waist. I love eating her out she has the best cum I have ever tasted. I crave her throughout the day it's so good, sticking my tongue in her hole I kept going in and out slowly "Daaadddyyy" she slowly moaned out I smiled and kissed her clit making her jerk some.

"Baby you know what I want for my birthday?" I asked "N-No daddy, c-can you tell m-me?" she spoke feeling the vibrations of my mouth on her vagina "I want to have you in my playroom all day and I want to fuck you until you can't speak or walk."' I laughed some making her gasp "Can I have that for my birthday babygirl?" I asked "Y-yes anything for you daddy." she said wanting to please me. I smiled and continued to eat her out sucking her hole some making her scream and moan. She tried crawling away and I pulled her back to me, we had a little tug of war ending with me winning having her face flat down on the bed and her legs over my arms as I ate her out more she had already came in my mouth once but I wanted no needed more, She's my addiction. "Daddy please, I-I can't-" "Shhh daddy's eating baby." when I said that she came again, she shook and whimpered as the cum oozed from her tight hole I watched as it went down the front of her vagina and onto her stomach "I'm going to have so much fun with you babygirl, I can't wait to train you."

"T-Train m-me?" she asked scared "Yes, I won't hurt you or make you do anything you don't want to okay?" I said slowly and gently turning her over on her and licking all her cum off she held my face as I did so, when I was done I kissed her "I can't feel my legs."' she said on my lips making me chuckle "That's the point I told you I would please you." I said moving to her breast sucking on her nipples, she held my head as her chest quickly risen "Mm-mmm" she moaned, my phone began ringing but I paid it no mind. I left hickies all over her body all the different colors. "Let's get you in the tub." I said picking her up and starting her a bath.

When I was done with that I checked my phone seeing Aubrey, Wayne, everyone who was basically on the trip with us was calling and texting. I called Aubrey to see what's wrong "Hey why are y'all blowing me up?" I asked "Because everyone could hear you and Nic fucking" he spoke "I-I, oh shit" I kinda laughed "I wasn't even fucking okay I was repaying her and y'all need to stop listening so hard." I spoke "We wasn't trying to all we heard was screaming and moaning you two was the only ones not answering so it had to be y'all." he explain "My bad man, I'll keep it quieter next time we all still meeting for breakfast?" "Yea we about to head down now." "Ight bye." "Bye nasty." he said making me laugh.

I don't care if they heard at least they know I'm hitting it right without even actually hitting it. I went to get stuff for Nic when she got out the tub and took care of my daily hygiene in the bathroom 'Daddy, who was calling?" "It was Drake nothing important, when you get out your clothes will be on the bed." "Okay." she said as I went over to her and kissed her lips, she was playing in the water some "Don't stay in too long or you'll turn into a raisin." I said walking out.

-----

We were in the elevator headed to the dining area. I pulled her into me and kissed her making her giggle "'How do your legs feel?" "They still feel weird." she said "I'll massage then when we get back okay?" she nodded kissing me again. We made it to the table where everyone was with our food, the girl were looking between me and Nicki with expecting looks while the boys looked at me with cocky one's "Why are they staring at us?" Nic whispered kind of hiding under my arm "Because they heard us earlier." her eyes got big and she turned looking at me "T-They did?" she said with blush overtaking her skin tone "Yep, it's because they're creeps." "Don't lie on us, You had her screaming her head off." Chris chimed in"He ain't lying." Wayne said stuffing his face Shawn nodded in agreement "We going out today?" Dave asked "We should do the Statue of liberty and the museum of art." Lo said we all agreed to go up to our rooms and meet back around 12:30-45.

----------------------------

I just ate bread🍞 here I wanted to just update this book today🤷🏽‍♂️

-Scooby🐶