Fort

Beyoncé's POV
October 8(5:24pm)
Home

I walked in the house through the garage seeing a fort was build in the middle of my living room floor. I looked around seeing some of the little dining room chairs were missing and my comforter was the roof with her blankets and mine as the flooring, some how she got some extra sheets and made them the doors I guess. She was upstairs from what I heard so I moved to go on the inside of the forte after putting down my things behind the extra part of the couch so she wouldn't know. I checked the time on my Apple Watch to see how long I had until I have to leave.

I heard her come down the stairs so I turned my attention to the thin children sheets in my view, she moved in front and pulled back the sheet yelling when she saw me "Daddy" she pouted with her pink carebear onesie on holding Beybear since her other plush animals were down here "I'm sorry baby come here" I said with my arms out open for her she got on her knees and crawled into my lap still holding her bear pouting and not looking at me "What happened at school today baby?" I asked since the school called me "Nootthinnggg" she dragged out.

"Well the school said you told someone that if they did anything to you I would kill them and feed then to the dogs." I spoke as she played with the bear "Onika.. you can't do that" "But I didn't lie" she said looking up at me in her child voice "No you didn't but you can't say that to people, it's mean and you could get in trouble." I said "Oh.." was all she said no longer playing with that but looking down at her hands playing with her fingers now. "Just don't tell people that kind of stuff okay? If something Dodd's happen at school then tell me but don't tell anyone what might happen to them, at least not at school." I voiced then pulled her closer to me putting my face in her neck ""You understand?" I asked.

"Yes daddy" she said playing in my straighten but fallen curled hair as I kissed her neck playfully going to her jaw. "Now can daddy have her kisses?" I asked pulling back and she shook her head no smiling "Why not baby?" "You don't need them." She said moving her hands to her lap "I do need them, I love for your kisses baby." I said making her smile and giggle at my pleas "No you don't" "But I do, everyday I get so excited to see you so I can just kiss you and cuddle with you and anything else I can do." I voiced truthfully.

She just blushed and rubbed my cheek with her small thumb she leaned in and softly placed her lips on mine leading the kiss to be so innocent. There was no tongue just lips touching and sucking on each other until I grabbed her waist and started to take over, she whimpered when I ran my tongue over the roof of her mouth. She put her hands on my shoulders while our tongues danced together being lead by me "Bu-Bu-"Shh toot.." I spoke before kissing her again, she was still trying to do little pecks but that's not enough.

I slowly unzipped her onesie and she whimpered again feeling my movement against her, I pulled back unzipping it all the way down to the end and looked her in the eye as my arms went inside around her petite waist. I went back to kissing her and laying her down on top of me with her legs on the sides of me "No d-daddy" she said causing me to realize I was playing her intimates. "I'm sorry baby I wasn't paying attention. How about we watch a movie or color?" I spoke as I saw she had her coloring books down here, I pulled my arms out from her onesie and zipped it back up before kissing her nose.

She got her coloring books and her colors as the dogs came into the fort Majesty came and sat on my lap trying to play while Bean went to mess with Nika since he really liked her. "Umm which one do you want to color daddy?" She asked shyly "Which one do you want me to color?" I asked giving her my attention as I mindlessly rubbed majesty "I-I don't know, umm....Animals?!" She happily asked "a sure baby I'll color the animals." I laughed and laid down on my stomach near her, she copied my actions and passed me the book and colors. "

"What are you coloring babygirl?" I asked after a few minutes "Princess Tina, she's my favorite" she smiled "Whoa that's really good princess." I said looking at how far she had gotten, she giggled and blushed while I kissed all over her cheek and draped an arm over her some "It's almost as beautiful as you." I added and she squirmed some before hiding her face behind her fist that were under the sleeves of her onesie then moving her face to my neck still trying to hide "Thank you daddy" "Don't tell me Thank you, it my job to do that baby."

---

We were playing when my alarm on my watch went off "Shit... I have to go baby" I spoke turning to her after turning off my alarm "Wh-Why?" She asked "I have to go to my other job" i already changed clothes I just had to get my gun and gaiter "But I don't want you to go..." she pouted so I pulled her into my lap "I have to baby, I'll be back before you go to sleep, I already have some food out for you in the kitchen you just need to put in the microwave and drink water okay? You already had juice." "Bu-"Gimme a kiss" I said and she pouted before she actually just pecked my lip so I gave her a look saying really and she just folded her arms.

I grabbed her thighs and pushed the points on them making her whimper and moan unraveling her arms to put her hands on mine but I kissed her and she kissed back right away "I love you babygirl" I said on her semi bruised lips "I love you too daddy." She said kissing me one more time before moving out of my lap. I got up and went to get my stuff with her following behind me to the door I stood there looking at her as she kept some distance and had her head hanging "Come give daddy another kiss before I go." I spoke and she quickly walked to me so I lifted her chin and kissed her deeply before pulling back and kissing her forehead "Bye toot" I said as I walked out "Bye daddy"

---
I got the red case it should be here next week but I'm sleepy and tripping some
-Scooby🐶