Two steps forward one step back

Beyonce's POV

June 23 (8:58pm)

Candy Factory strip club

As I knock on the door my mood and demeanor changes, in situations like this it has to. The line of work I do outside of my office would shock anyone who didn't know about it, but thing is I'm not disappointed in it. This occupation brings in so much for me and my people so stopping is truly not an option. Soon the door opens revealing a large bald headed man that has on an all black attire with a gun on his waist, he stares at us for a while until he nods for us to come inside. Slowly making my way through and keep looking throughout the club I come to the realization that they don't have a packed house just a good amount to not catch anyone's attention.

Once we made it to the bar I saw the owner Richard, I've known him for a while but not for this kind of business he normally buys the jewelry I make and sell during my day job but I never would have seen him as a customer. I finally made my way to the seat across from him with one in between us, the boys just stood guard as they normally do. " Isn't she beautiful?" he says as he watches one of his young dancers preform for the mid size crowd " She's not why I'm here..." I state. "Well of course, James why don't you get the money from the back." as soon as he said that the man from before left into a dimly light hall. "Would you like something to drink, on the house of course." Richard said with a smile "No actually I was thinking I'd have a look around if you don't mind." I say not having a care in the world if he agrees or not "Sure please make yourself familiar since this won't be your last time here". I walk around with the bag I brought still in tow filled with narcotics, I will not make a mistake of getting played. The boys join me as I walk around I then told them to split up and hit me if they find something unusual.

"Boss!" called Aubrey "Yes Drake" I used his nickname " You got to see this." he says with sadness hinted in his voice. He leads me to a somewhat of secluded area that had a stage with a girl on it in a human sized bird-like cage with nothing but a pantie set surrounded by very handsy men. She looked terrified, she was shorter than average no more than 5'4, light skin tone, long raven black hair, almond eyes, and a true hour glass figure. "What do we do?" Aubrey said breaking me out of my thoughts "Nothing." I say turning to walk away " What!?What do you mean 'nothing', we have to do something B." he states " No we don't she's not apart of the deal so that means she's not what we came for." I say trying to end this argument . "No she's not what we came for but that doesn't mean we leave her here what if sh-". "AAH!" the girl screams interrupting Aubrey, I quickly turn my head to see one of the older men grabbing at her barely clothed body I can't believe I'm about to do this... I go to the door of the cage and see the lock I make a quick decision and whip out my pistol and shoot the lock off and open the cage to get her out. That was the plan until she realized what I had done and began to back away from me as far as the little cage could allow her.

"Come with me I'm not trying to hurt you." I say but she goes against my word even more and continues to keep the distance then the same man that grabbed at her before did so once again making her jump in my direction letting me grab her by her waist and bring her into me. She began to fight her way out of my grip but I refuse to let her go for the man to continue with his actions. " Stop before you make this worse for yourself. " I whispered in her ear while tightening my grip on her with my other hand I aimed my gun at the man's hand and shot a hole right through it. He screamed out in agony and I took off my hoodie putting it on the girl's petite body. I picked her up not caring for a response and head towards the main floor as the girl placed her head in the crook of my neck and began to cry. I made it into the area seeing Aubrey, Shawn and Dwayne pointing their guns at Richard and his men as they did the same, everyone had either ran out or was ducking because of the gunshots and the scene that may unfold. "Why was she caged up back there." I said in the calmest way as possible even though I wanted to shoot him "That shouldn't be any of your concern." Richard said not looking at me.I huffed and skillfully shot 'James' in his collar bone knowing he could die from it, he began to breath heavily because of the pain but I didn't really see the point if he was going to die.

"Now answer my question Richard." I demanded in the same tone. " I did it because she was in trouble." he breathed out "What do you mean' in trouble'?" "She doesn't work like the other girls and I needed a new act so I chose her, young, fresh and barely talks she was perfect. But she didn't dance as you saw so I told clients they could touch her and she wouldn't do anything to react." He said looking at her with anger and hatred in his eyes. " I'm taking her." I said matter of factly "What?" he said in dismay " You heard me, her and my money in which you owe"I voiced starring at him blankly. "She not for sale I-" " I never said I was buying her now give my boys my money paid in full while I get her things." " Yes diablo" he said in a low defeated voice with his head hanging. One of his boys lead me to the room where the girl stayed he soon left afterwards " What's yours in here?" I asked she then pointed to a back that was a pastel pink with an outline of a unicorn on it. " Are you sure that's yours?" she nodded placing her head back in my neck. I grabbed the bag and left out the room seeing the boys at the door with the money and some extra I turned to look at Richard one last time " Pleasure doing business with you my friend, I'll come back in two weeks with a restock." I smiled walking out with her bag in my hand and Aubrey, Dwayne and Shawn behind me. Truly wasn't expecting to leave with a extra person in this deal.

----------------------------------------------

Sksksksks I don't know how I feel about this part its seems a little cringe but erm yea

- Scooby