Stitches and Kisses

Onika's POV

August 18(4:08am)

I walked back to my room stomping some, she followed behind me silently since everyone was asleep. I'm just a mixture of emotions right now, she closed the door after she walked inside and turned to me angry. "Don't fucking look at me like that I should be the one doing that. The fuck is wrong with you? You ain't answer my calls or text then get mad that I'm trying to see you to make sure you're okay; and then told my friends to lie to me to save your own ass?! You pissed me the fuck off bruh I don't even want to look at you right no-" I stopped when she choked me some making me drop my bag "Stop raising your fucking voice at me and what did I tell you about cussing" she said pulling down my shorts and panties.

"Now I did all that 'shit' for a important reason so don't fucking go there with me. And I never told them to lie to you I know I didn't tell you everything because I didn't want you to worry but you did anyways." "Because I know you was doing so fucked up shit I know you did.. You was fucking some bitch wasn't you?! I know you were it's the same one who you was talking to at the museum right I knew you would do this." I spoke but she tighten her grip and laid me on the bed forcefully while I tried pushing her off "You might as well stop cause I ain't moving. Now you stay thinking I'm fucking someone else but I'm not I'm just trying to get the money I can to provide for ya ass but you just can't seem to get that through ya head so go ahead and go through my phone" She said as she threw it on the bed "I already know you gon want to but you ain't gon find a mothafucking thing and for this fucking attitude I'm done with it forreal I'm fixing it right now since you think that you at ya mama's how you can act a whole fucking fool." She said taking off my shirt and bra, I tried to push her off but she still wouldn't move she flipped me over and made me arch my back with my ass in the air pushing her huge boner into me making me moan out. "I thought you ain't want me on you" She said as I pushed myself more against her even though she backed up some "Nooo, stop moving." I whined.

She just chuckled darkly at my actions and held my waist running her fingers up and down my back I'm still mad as hell but I got a little horny too she bent down over me and completely pressed her whole body against me making game feel her nipples on my back threw her thin T-shirt and sports bra I moaned out and she pinched my clit and pushed my head into the pillow so my moans couldn't be heard. She slapped my ass so much and twisted my nipples as it brought pain and pleasure "I was thinking about you since I left here." She said in my ear sucking on it and grinding into me.

"I did lie, but not about fucking someone else that ain't worth lying about and it most definitely ain't worth doing since I got you." She said pulling my leg lightly laying me down with her still pressed against me. The atmosphere changed from completely sexual to more of a calming set "I'm sorry I had to do that to you." "Why did do that to me?" I asked sadly with tears running down my face I thought about everything that could have happened if she had never answered the phone "I knew you wouldn't have wanted me to do the deal. I was trying to do it without you knowing but after I left you here I regretted my decision completely." I tried turning around but she wouldn't let me "I-I should have told you but my pride was too high and I thought you wouldn't even give what I was doing a second thought." "I wasn't but Rih and Lo they were texting and they said what was actually going on. Why, why would you lie? I may have been mad but at the end of the day I can't stop you." I spoke sadly and confused.

She lifted up some so I could turn around and she laid back down on me "I love you so much Onika-" "No don't call me-" "Let me finish please, I love you so much you just don't know. I don't know how to express that to you in the right way or if this is the right way to love you but I know I do. I need you so much that it hurts Nicki and you may say you can't lose me but I REALLY really can't lose you, if I lost you I'd lose myself and I don't even care about myself as much as I care for you. This has nothing to do with what we're talking about I know but I needed you to know this, I love you and I need you." She said looking up at me with sadness in her eyes this is the most vulnerable I've seen her so far, I pulled her into a meaningful kiss as she deepened it sitting up some.

She sucked on my tongue making my toes curl, she held my waist tightly as I put one hand in her curls and the other under her shirt she sat up completely as I lifted it all the way off when it was off I saw the wounds "What happened?" I asked looking at her worried she moved the covers so we could get under them and she laid between my legs again "They shot at me when I was walking off so the boys started shooting too I killed the one who was the leader I guess and went to the older lady's house who fixed me up." She said kissing my chest as I rubbed her shoulder "Let me see." I said she stopped and let out a deep breath then did as I said, she had stitches near her heart, stomach going into her lower area, and on her left shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" "No, I didn't really feel it." She said looking me in the eye. I rubbed near them and she ran her hand lightly over my stomach making me stop and look at her "Why do you always make those faces ma." She kinda groaned out putting her head in my neck "What do you mean?" "Those innocent faces you make all the time, we both know that they do to me and you stay making them." I smiled at her words because it's true, I know what they do to her and I know what happens if I do it enough. "Can I have a kiss please?" I asked she pecked my lips and tried pulling away but I kept her lips on mine we recreated the scene from before. She moved to my neck and leaving large hickeys she moved to my breast and licked and sucked on my nipples "W-Why do you l-like to d-do that daddy?" I asked holding her head it felt so good "Because I love your breast and when you pregnant or having kids imma still do it." She said lightly licking my nipple "Aah" I moaned out she went back to sucking them equally then left love marks on my stomach.

"W-We need to go to s-sleep" I said as she moved to my lower area she had a boner and she moved her pants down meaning it was almost all the way out. "Stop staring you'll get it soon." She said smirking and kissing me again and laid down on my chest and pulled the cover over her head making me smile. I rubbed her head and she relaxed some more I'm glad your with me...
-------------
Merry Christmas peoples I suck at updating around the holidays I'm sorry I struggle we all do but I will update As I Am tomorrow
-Scooby🐶