Delivery

Beyoncé's POV
September 3(6:45pm)
Home

I was getting dressed to go get Meek for Combs family. I walked out of my bathroom and saw Nic on my bed looking at me with a different expression for her little self "Whats wrong baby?" I asked walking out I saw what she had on one of her laced panty sets from Victoria secret. "I wanna play daddy" she said looking up at me with a innocent face now "Baby you know I can't right now." I said walking up to the bed making her crawl to me then laying her head on my waist biting her lip.

She ran her baby blue nails from the mid of my stomach down to my privates messing with the button. "Nic, you know better." "I just wanna please you, can I please you daddy?" She said looking up at me then down at my penis that she started to outline with her nail "Look at me" I said she did so with a innocent face getting up to the level of my face biting her lip. She ran her hand on my cheek and down to my neck rubbing it then going into my hair "Daddy what do you like?" She asked playing with my lip, "I like you, and you know you're not going to get what you want." I said looking down at her "Oh" she said putting her hands under my shirt running her hands upwards slowly rubbing my abs in the process.

Then kissing my neck sucking on it softly as if she could leave a mark doing the slightest thing wrong she licked the spot before actually sucking on it enough for a hickey. I put a hand on her waist and the other on her lower cheek. The panties she had one didn't cover anything honestly, it just covered her waist and went between her cheeks looking like a thong. When she finished the hickey she kissed around and on it, then moved to the other side of my neck repeating her actions a few times making me lean on the bed some with labored breaths.

She pulled back and looked at her work rubbing it some then going to my lips kissing them as I quickly kissed back wanting more of her, she opened her mouth some and I entered with my tongue making her lightly moan. I grabbed her lower cheek some and laid us down on the bed, she wrapped her legs around me and put a hand under my shirt. I could feel myself getting turned on and she could too since she lightly smiled before kissing my cheek and sucking on my earlobe, I groaned and started to grind into her some making her moan. Nic grabbed the neck of my jacket and started to pull it off of me while I pulled my arms out and I grabbed her jaw pulling her into a deep kiss. She started breathing harder and my phone started ringing making me come back to reality.

I pulled back completely standing up and grabbing my jacket pulling out my phone seeing it was Aubrey. I looked back at Onika who had a guilty face knowing what she did was wrong "Look at me" I said staring her down with a blank face, she slowly looked up at me and I grabbed her chin. I kissed her softly making her close her eyes in it and put all her weight on me almost "Change into clothes you normally wear because I know you didn't really want to do this that much" I said on her lips "But I did" "No you didn't, you hesitated doing some of this, stop trying to force yourself NicNac. I told you what I wanted for my birthday sex isn't really what I want." She just folded her lips in and looked away from me.

"I'll be back later, call me if you need anything and I'll bring back some food." I said and kissed her head making her blush. "Bye daddy" "bye baby" I said then walked out going downstairs. I went out the door and texted Aubrey saying I'm on my way.

------

We're out side Meek's "Trap house" and he's outside smoking with some dude they threw down the buds and stepped on them going back inside so me and the boys went in with our mask on. We had on bullet proof vest under our jackets, Shawn kicked the door in and and we ran in they started grabbing there guns but we shot at them but not killing them unless necessary, I mean they kids well most of them. I went down the hall and to one of the bedrooms checking, all of them were empty so it only left one.

I held my gun up and I slowly and quietly opened the door seeing Meek with a hand in his pants and on his phone scrolling through someone's Instagram page and when he clicked on a post I saw it was Onika. "The fuck yo ass doing bitch?!?" I exclaimed wanting to shoot him so bad, he jumped dropping his phone and taking his nasty ass hand out of his pants all wet and shit fucking disgusting.

"The fuck?! Who are you?" "Diablo mothafucka! Now get ya ass up and go wash ya fucking hands before I blow ya brains out and get em on the wall like paint." I said cocking my gun he got and went to the restroom and I watched his every move while picking up his phone seeing the picture he was looking at. It was her in the mirror in a gray bra and some grey booty shorts the night she got drunk. I looked back up at him and pointed my gun at his head "You really up in here doing that shit to her pictures?!" I said yelling. "The fuck you worried for that's my business and that ain't ya bitch so stop tripping hoe." He said that and I pistol whipped his ass.

"Don't ever call her a bitch and that is mine you fucking dumbass." I said he was still kind of conscious so I started to hit him and stomp him til he passed out. I walked back out to the front where the boys were with some wounded people and some dead "Go get his ass" I said walking out the house fuming. I got in the passenger seat of the GMC Yukon and started rubbing my gun out of habit. I pulled out my phone and checked the cameras at my house seeing Nic in the living room with one of my thin shirts on watching TV and looking at the door some.

I called her phone and she answered after the second ring "Hi daddy" she said waving since it was a FaceTime call "Hey baby.." I said wiping under my nose still mad "Whats wrong?" She asked with a slightly confused and sad face "How we'll do you and Meek know each other?" I asked, I trust her I do but I don't like what the fuck I just saw and I'm trying to hold myself back from killing him. "Umm not that well, we have two classes together and he's tried to talk to me but I never say yes to him daddy." She said looking at me with honest and wide eyes "Okay baby, I'll call you when I'm on my way home" "Okay daddy bye" "Bye babygirl." I said hanging up.

I sat there for a few minutes and then the boys brought Meek out to the truck sitting him in the middle of the three and a half rows he was awake again we went to where Diddy wanted to meet to see he was already there we got out and I looked at Diddy "I'm sorry for your loss, I send your family my condolences." I said walking over to him "Thank you. Did you hurt him in anyway?" He asked with his sunglasses on watching Meek come out "No but he was masturbating to my girl on his phone." I said looking at Meek "Just don't kill him." He said giving me permission.

Just because I run the game doesn't mean imma do whatever I want he put in the order and I deliver it how he wants it, I pulled out my gun and pulled down my gaiter showing my face "It's you" Meek said "You the one fucking her?! She supposed to be with me that kill should've been you!" He exclaimed and I shot him in the penis three times and in the hand that was in his pants. "Let's go boys." I said as he cried out in agony and pain "Thank you Diablo" "Anything for family." I said and went to the car.

----

I just got back home and NicNac ran into my chest hugging me and kissing my neck since she couldn't reach my cheek. "Here's ya food baby" I said giving her her IHOP, she smiled widely then pulled my face to hers kissing me, I wrapped a arm around her waist and held her close tightly. "Why did you ask me that earlier?" She said "Nothing I just saw him" I said and she nodded going to the dinner table as I followed and we ate our food talking some.

We went upstairs after a while and I got in the shower while she got in bed. When I came out she was holding my pillow between her legs and arms half sleep since it's around 1 am. I got in bed shirtless and I turned off the lamp kissing her head and lips which she recuperated and smiled into "Can I have my pillow mamas and you lay on me?" I asked and she nodded doing as I said with a leg over my waist "Love you baby" "Love you too daddy she said with a hand in my hair and other in my stomach. I'll fuck anyone up for you...

----
And this is the last one night
-Scooby🐶