Bonnie and Bey

Onika's POV
Same day (8:36pm)

"What do you mean 'You'll do it'" Bey said "It's actually a good idea Boss" Drake said with Rih, Shawn and Wayne nodding. She just looked at them "Fuck no" and walked out to the backyard. I followed behind her shortly after "Bey" I said put she ignored me smoking a blunt "Bey can you please tell me what you're thinking" I said now standing next to her but I still don't get a reply.so I sat in her lap but she turned her head to the side.

"Bey please" I said turning her head back as she put the blunt in between her lips she looked at me while pulling it back out and the smoke came from her nose like she was a raging bull. "Why do you want to do this shit" She deadpanned "So I can help you-" "You're not helping me by doing this. You're making this worse, I don't want anything to happen to you. We could get caught, hurt and or killed. And I don't really care about me I care about you." She said looking at me

"If his bitchass put his hands on you I-" I grabbed her face and rubbed her cheeks "Stop thinking like that he won't touch me and no one is going to get caught, hurt or killed. You've done this many times before that's obvious just trust me please." I said she just looked away from me "Whats really wrong with me doing this?" "You!" She exclaimed "I don't want you to do it, I don't want you to be some fucking bait like a piece of fucking meat." "I won't be, if anything he's the bait I'm just pushing him closer to the trap, just let me help you please baby." I said touching her face "Just go and see what they need you to do..." "Bey" "Go" She said not looking at me.

I got up with my head hanging some and walked back inside "So what's the plan?" I asked as I made back to where everyone except the half naked girls were. "Boss cool with this?" One of them asked "Yea yea she's cool with it." I said but Drake and the others knew I was lying "We thinking you come in at around 10:45 since he comes at around 11, he orders a couple of drinks and things then you watch and make eye contact and all that. He some comes over and try's to run game, you play hard to get and then he invites you over to the room, you're going to text us and say what room then you mess with him and we bust in after simple." The same one said "Okay so what am I wearing" "I gotchu girl" Rih said with her accent sparking.

----
(10:15pm)
"And we're done, girl you don't even look your age babes." Rih said as I looked in a mirror "Now we just have to change your hair" "We could cut it?" I said "No the Hell you won't" Beyoncé said walking into the room "Bey why you-" "She ain't cutting her hair" she said interrupting Robyn "it's-" "Rih I'll talk to her" I said and she nodded her head and walked out.

"Why are you acting like this?" "Why do insist on doing this so badly? I don't want you to do this, and yet you still want to!?!" She exclaimed "Bey this is not the only thing wrong with you? You won't take it this far so what's wrong daddy?" I said walking up to her and running her neck and cheek. "This! This is wrong, you doing this is so fucking wrong!" "Bey I'm not backing out of this, I'm just trying to help!" I tried to explain she just shook her head and started walking out "You ain't cutting ya hair Onika" she said as she was out of my view.

Rih came back shortly after "So what are we doing?" "I'm not cutting it. Can we just get a wig or something." I said she nodded and left for a few minutes then came back with a wig. She helped me get done and then we headed out of the room "And were ready!" Rih sung making me roll my eyes and laugh. Everyone was downstairs looking at me except Bey she wasn't downstairs at all "Where's she at?" I asked looking at the gang. "She left to go set up, but we'll meet her there." What the fuck is wrong with her?

---

Beyoncé's POV
(10:47pm)

Nika was standing near the bar of the club with a drink. I can't believe I almost did that... at the fucking trap house of all places. "Okay he just walked in" Tyrone said in the earpiece, Nic nodded and looked at the entrance and turned back to her drink then glanced at me and we made eye contact. "Why are you acting like this with her?" Wayne asked "I ain't-" "Why B" he said in all seriousness looking at me. We're in the bosses office that was over the whole club basically "I almost... upstairs" I said "It ain't that bad" "It is it really is, she had me where she wanted me... I almost had sex with a minor." "But you didn't you're okay." "It's not okay if Drake hadn't opened the door I would have gotten her pregnant." I said

"God she looks so beautiful..." I said eyeing my babygirl. Dexter came near her and talked a few time but this time when he came back he started touching all on her. "I can't...I can't let this happen" I was about to walk down there but they held me back "No, this is what we need and you said you're okay with this." Shawn said "I didn't say that?" I whispered to myself. "We're going to the room" she said through the earpiece, we left out of the club and went to the hotel but I was rubbing my gun the whole time ready to kill his ass.

The camera on her showed him trying to kiss on her but she was dodging them and telling him to wait. But he still touched on her "Come on baby why you playing like that?" He said rubbing on her thighs. They got up to the room and we saw the room number '315' we went up while they went to the room. "You got the card?" I said to Tyrone "Yes Boss". We got to the door and he unlocked it. I came in first with my gun already pointed "Get the fuck up" I said as he hovered over Onika. He looked at me and backed away slowly when he saw all the others come inside the room.

"H-Hey Diablo, What you doing here?" He said with his hands up. "Get over here" I said not taking my eyes off of Dexter Nic walked over with her head down shyly "Hold the fuck up... She with you?! That's some bullshit!" He spoke scrunching and shaking his head "Shut the fuck up and tell me where my shit at." "Ion know where it is Boss" I shot him in the shoulder "SHIT... The FUCK you do that for?!?!" He yelled "Where is my shit mothafucka" I said pointing my gun at his head "At my house" he said bleeding and crying some, looked at Onika then looking back at him.

"He's take out... Let's go" I said to the gang. We left out avoiding security since Tyrone got in the cameras and messed them up. We got back to the trap and then went our own ways home. I opened the door for her to get out then opened the back door. "Daddy why are you mad at me?" "I'm not mad at you. Can we just not talk about this please... I'm going to bed." I spoke and went upstairs to my room not waiting for her to reply.

I was asleep when she got in my bed and got under me some. I pulled her closer but not too close to where she's completely on me. "What did I do?" She said lower than a whisper as her tears began to fall. I just held myself back from comforting her I need to figure myself out...

-----------

Late like LATE late but here🙂
-Scooby🐶