Little Moves

Onika's POV

Aubrey's house

July 25(4:45 am)

I was sleeping peacefully until I left something move and open my legs. I thought nothing f it until my shirt was being risen "No no stop." I said slowly waking up but fighting whatever it was on me "Calm down It's just me." was said by a deep and raspy voice making me open my eyes straightaway "Daddy" I said looking at her taking her shirt off since she already threw off her jacket "Yea mamas sorry for waking you up I just wanted to sleep on my baby." she said getting between my legs I could feel her penis on my goodies I composed myself to keep calm and try to ignore it. I pulled her closer into me so that I could feel all of her warmth, she makes me feel so much safer and loved even when I get in trouble. "Damn I missed you babygirl." she said into my neck while her hand under my shirt rubbed my tummy.

"I missed you too daddy." I said putting my hand in her hair and rubbing her back. I looked down at her butt with the urge to touch it. It's so big. She was sleep so I took the opportunity to touch it, I poked it lightly to see if she would do something but she still slept so I put my whole hand on it and massaged it she groaned in my ear making me stop for a second then continue. I was in the middle of messing with her cheek still when she scared me "Stop messing with my ass Onika before I fuck your's up." she said then sucking hard on my neck I moaned out from it making me leave her butt alone and finally went to sleep.

---

I woke up with the light coming through the blinds in my eye, Bey was still between my legs holding me close. I felt something poking at my goodies and tried to move "Stop it Nic" she said in her raspy voice "But somethings poking me" I said really wanting it to move. She got up some and I saw what was poking me. Now I never knew what exactly it was "W-what's that?" I asked looking at her pants the had grown a tent "You really don't know?" she asked looking at me like I'm crazy "I don't know anything about the male body really..." I said quickly "I'm sorry I forgot it's been awhile since you were in school. It's called a boner it's like when a boy gets turned on his penis well in this case my penis grows, it's just like when a girl gets turned on they get wet but instead this happens."' she said talking about her lower area "C-can I s-see it?" I stuttered out nervous and scared of her response. "Yea I don't mind." she said nonchalantly.

She sat down besides me and pulled her pants down and her 'penis' can out standing tall I just stared. That is huge. It was a little darker than her and was throbbing some and it was thick "Whoa." was all I could say "Can I touch it?" I asked as if it was someone else's pet. "You really wanna touch it?" she asked with an amused face i just nodded looking between her and it. "I guess." she said laying back against the headboard I poked at first and it didn't do anything so I just lightly ran my fingers up and down it making it twitch. I bounced back shocked that it did that "It does that." she said getting up "I can fix it in the bathroom." she said going in there while pulling up her pants "Can I help?" I ask out of nowhere.

"Come again?" she said turning around "Can I help?" "NO... No you can't help you don't want to." she said scaring me a little. She went into the bathroom. Was it something I said? Did she not want me see in the first place? She walked out minutes later an the tent was gone "I didn't mean to talk to you in that tone I just don't want you to help anyone like that, if it's offered to you like that say no and if they don't listen run." she said holding my face "What if it's you?" I asked "I-i t-then you decide what you want to do, even though I don't think I'd ever ask you for that put of respect." she said kissing my head she let me go and began getting dress "I'm gonna go down and see if their there if they aren't I'll make breakfast." she said finishing and walking out.