Territory

Beyonce's POV

Mall of America (LA)

5:15pm

While Nicki keep looking around I stood to the side and watched her and the people around her. A few minutes later Aubrey and Rihanna walked in as they did Rih's eyes got bigger as she turned to him and begged to get stuff, he nodded yes and got her a bag and pointed at Onika. I began to walk towards him as Rih walked away "You finally made it." I said in a sarcastic tone "Shut up, Rih was in trouble when you texted me." he said while chuckling "What did she do?" I asked intrigued because she isn't one to get into things. "She keep throwing tantrums and all that type of stuff so I had to punish her." He said somewhat defeated, I just nodded since I haven't had to punish Nika but then again its only been about two days.

Onika's POV

I keep looking and picking up things my size that I wanted since I've never been shopping before. "Nicki!" I heard as I turned around my face collided into someones chest, barely able to look up I see it's Rihanna "Hi Rih." I say in a muffled voice while wrapping my arms around her waist. We let go of each other and I looked behind her to see Drake and 'Beybey' talking. "How's she been with you?" Rih asked "She let me sleep in her bed last night and let me sleep under her after a while but this morning she was leaving and I ran and hugged her but she just put her arm awkwardly around me then left.." I said sadly in a small voice now looking at her I just want her to want me "It's okay Nicki, it's not going to happen right away it takes time" she said knowingly "Okay." I said going back to shopping. Then Drake and 'her' walked over to us "Do you want to get someone to size you for your bra?" she asked I looked at her somewhat ashamed that I didn't know my own bra size I just nodded putting my head down.

"Hey it's okay babygirl, it happens." she said nicely lifting my head with her fingers under my chin. As she did so my eyes stuck to her full lips a little longer than they were supposed to, I then looked up at her eyes as they looked into mine They're so pretty... They were a light brown mixed with hazel and they looked so caring. Quickly turning away trying to keep myself together, she calls over a worker asking to get me sized "Sure" she replied, the women then looked at me "Are you okay with me sizing you?" she asked politely "Yes Ma'am." I said since she was an older woman. She pulled out a waist measure and wrapped it around my chest "You are a 38C sweetie" she smiled at me then walked away. I didn't realized that Drake and Rih walked off until he spoke "Hey B, come here for a sec." I still don't know her real name "Ight , I'll be back okay, until then Rih's gonna be with you" she smiled walking a way. "I don't even know her name or what to call her" I spoke lowly as Rih was making her way next to me "Just ask her." she said simply.

Beyonce's POV

I walked over to Aubrey "Whats wrong?" I said " Have y'all laid down the rules and stuff in y'all relationship?" he questioned "Nah we don't really talk to each other man we've only known each other for two days." I said in a obvious tone "I understand that but you have to talk about stuff like this especially in this type of relationship. Have y'all at least talked about names and simple things like that?" "What do you mean 'names'?" I asked utterly confused. He let out a long breath "Like when Rih calls me 'Drizzy' in public but at home she calls me daddy, that's what I mean." I gave him a blank look "I ain't need to know allat bruh. And I'll talk to her about it, anything else besides what you and Rih do behind closed doors?" I questioned in disgust. "Nah man that's all for now." he laughed, before I could walk back into the store after him I heard someone clear their throat I turned around to see my ex,Ashanti.

Onika's POV

I watched as Drake walked back inside but she didn't, I looked behind him to see her talking to another woman. They kinda seemed shocked and a bit happy to see each other, the unknown women keep on looking her up and down and every now and again stopping her eyes at the zipper of her pants and biting her lip Why does she keep doing that? once the lady was called by yet another unknown women she hugged 'B' and slyly kissed her cheek and left. It hurt a little, she walked back into Pink looking around until she locked eyes with me, knowing I looked sad so I turned around and walked to Rih to get the last of the stuff I wanted.