Decisions

Omniscient

same day

As Beyonce attempts to place Onika in the backseat she soon comes to realize that she won't let go. "You have to let me go so I can drive." Beyonce says, Onika shakes her head "No." she whispered for Beyonce to barely hear. "You have to." she says giving it another attempt only to fail again "No." Onika said holding on tighter now. Frustrated "Drake can you help me please..." Bey huffs out, Aubrey then makes his way to the two women to try and separate them "NO STOP I DON'T WANT YOU!" Onika screams out now crying and trying to stay latched on to the taller women. Finally detached from Nika, Beyonce is in shock from her out burst why is she acting like this? she thought, out of her thoughts she sees Aubrey barely able to hold the shaking and tantrum throwing girl, putting her in the backseat with him just as he buckled her down Bey closes the door headed to the drivers side.

Beyonce's POV

I got in the driver side now seeing Dwayne and Shawn in the car Shawn watching the whole exchange and Dwayne on his phone, paying no attention. Then I hear whimpers I look in the rear view mirror to see the girl looking at me in the front whimpering and tears slowly streaming down her face. " Stop crying..." I say still looking at her through the mirror, she then proceeds to whimper a little more and put her head down. Focusing back on the vehicle putting the key in to start it to leave, " Aubrey can you look in her bag for some sort of name or something." I say looking at the road and if anyone was following us. " I found a small book, it says her name is Onika, she's 17... I think she's a little." he says in a voice mixed with shock and excitement. " Yea she's a little she's 17, a little girl." I state in an obvious tone. "No Bey like a little, DDLG or DMLG like that." Aubrey shortly explains, "That kink thing you into!?" Dwayne says now off of his phone looking back at Aubrey, "Yes that Wayne." he said in a flustered tone. I still don't understand whats going on " What exactly is this kink thing Aubrey?" I asked dumbfounded.

"DDLG is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The little girl part of the relationship is often called the "little." He states knowingly, I take a right turn trying to get a complete understanding of what he just said, "So that means you can take her in then? Okay cool." attempting to push her towards staying with him. "No that doesn't mean that, that means you're gonna have to take care of her,it-" " Nope can't do that no, nada, mm-mm." I say " What do you mean 'no' shes already attached to you might as well Bey." he voices " I don't need to take care of another person I can barely make time for myself, I can't but we can take her to a shelter or and adoption center." I said hoping he would go for it but instead the boys all looked at me crazy "No." they all said at once. "I think you should take her in just give it a chance." Shawn says trying to convince me.

Looking in the rear-view again I see 'Onika' starring at me until we make eye contact making her quickly turn her head and drop it. "They're right Bey give her a chance you're probably her only option." Dwayne said giving me a look saying ' Do it cause I know you're going to regret it', "Fine I'll give it a try but as soon as I get mad she's out." I say looking at her in the mirror once again seeing her face change from sad to a small smile.

---

We made it to the 'Family' house which isn't really family related at all. This is where our small deals go down and a safe house in case we need it to be, parking in the garage and hopping out I head for the trunk to get my duffel to count and spread it, not waiting for them to get out. I have to be at work at 7 am and its already 10:15 pm, heading downstairs to the basement to get the money in the currency counter basically the money counting machine to separate it equally between the four of us. While waiting for it to stop I start to think about what I'm going to do with this Onika girl, I don't even want to have someone else's care in my hands I already got my dogs that's enough. The machine finishes counting the money I then separate in four for each of us being fifteen thousand each.

As I make my way upstairs I hear the boys trying to make Onika talk, turning the corner into the living room I see what's going on. The girl is sitting on the couch looking scared for her life while Shawn and Dwayne sit on the sides of her and Aubrey in front sitting on the coffee table. "Boy get yo black ass off the damn table." I said scaring all of them I laugh to myself as I give the their share of the payment. " Dang Bey. Always trying to scare somebody..." Aubrey complains " Boy shut up. I'm headed out I'll see y'all later this week." before I could even walk to the door Onika hurries and grabs her stuff I forgot about her for a sec. I turn to her " You sitting in the back ight?" I spoke sternly, she was about to say something but it never came out she just did a small nod and put her head down. This better be worth it fam...

-----------------------------

The most I've typed buuuut I'm pretty proud of it so * walks out like a legend*

-Scooby🐶