Pure Liquor

Beyonce's POV

We just made it to the club Nicki was holding my hand while trying to hide behind me some, it was a group of dumbasses eyeing her, I knew I should have made her stay in the room. I lifted my shirt some showing my gold pistol in my waist band while looking them all in the eye "You might wanna find something else to look at before you have a hole between your eyes." They all turned in different directions. We went to where security was and was allowed inside. Shawn led the way to VIP since we were making a deal with the owner, I know I told Nic I was taking a break but I had to and its only one deal that could really expand business and bring in more money.

We sat down and a waitress came over "Welcome to The House of Cards, would you like anything to drink?" she asked looking around but stopping her eyes on me "Can we get some Circo, Daiquiri, and Hennessy for starters and do you have any none alcoholic drinks?" I asked even though we're at a club doesn't mean I'm letting Nic drink. "We have fountain sodas, if that's okay?" I turned to Nic to see she was somewhat mugging the waitress making me smile "What drink do you want mamas?" I said then moved closer "Stop mugging her before I give you something to cry about." I whispered making her cross her legs tightly "Can I g-get a coke please daddy." she replied I nodded and told the women , she soon walked off and I turned back to Nic pulling her into my lap "Why did you get mad like that baby?" "Because she was looking to hard at you." she said in a childish voice making me laugh, I kissed her lips and whispered in her ear "You don't have anything to worry about I only want you." as I grabbed her thigh rubbing it a little making her blush and squirm "Love birds chill out this is a club not ya living room." Dave said making Nic embarrassed while I looked at him with a blank face "You know I hate you right." I spoke "At least the feelings mutual." he retorted making us all laugh.

She came back with the drinks and after a while the girls left to go dance and we were waiting on the owner.

Onika's POV

I was with Rih and Lo dancing with the large crowd. I really do enjoy having them as family, even if I haven't known them very long they're like older sisters to me. After a few minutes of dancing I stopped feeling eyes on me I looked up seeing her eyeing me like a predator bored of its prey, she was drinking some brown liquor and didn't even flinch taking it down, I started dancing again while keeping eye contact I wasn't as confident as before but I still tried. Her expression never changed she just watched with her arms on the rail leaning on it, then I left someone touch me I turned some to see what it was but no one was there when I turned back she was gone, How?

"I saw you earlier beautiful, maybe we could dance." A man said holding my waist, I hate when men touch me I don't like men in general unless they're Wayne and them. I tried pushing his hands off of me but he wouldn't let go "Don't try and fight it, just let me take the lead he said tightening his grip some I saw someone staring at us but I couldn't really see the face since the man was forcibly turning me around "I don't wanna dance with you." I spoke pushing him back but he didn't move, No he needs to let me go. "Stop playing hard to get, it's not cute."he said "She's not playing if she really doesn't want you." a deep southern accent filled voice said, Oh no. She came from behind me and pulled out her gun "I'd advice you to let her go before I'm the last thing you see." she spoke again he removed his arms from around me and I went to her side and hugged her.

"You her girlfriend or something." he said in a cocky voice with a smile "I'm the one who will end your life in a couple of seconds if you don't get the fuck away from over here." she demanded cocking her gun. He ran out bumping into people, she put her gun on safety and put it up before wrapping her arms around me making us sway to the music"I didn't know he was there, I tried to ge-" "I know baby, I know." She looked me up and down biting her lip "There's so many things I want to do to you." she spoke "You're drunk."

"Not completely." she spoke turning me around and pulling me closer with her face in my neck kissing and liking it "It's really hard for me to control myself with you mamas.It's something about you that really makes me lose it sometimes." she spoke pushing her boner into me I quietly moaned out "I know you tease me and I love it when you do but sometimes I really do consider taking you. I just can't wait to be inside of you and destroying your walls." she sucked on my neck and grind into me one of my hands was holding onto her arm and the other was holding her head "I really cant wait to taste you in my mouth again, having you come back to back." she continued.

"I'm going to take my time with you touching every single part of you and seeing what drives you crazy and what makes you cum." she licked my neck sucked on my earlobe "I'm going to have you screaming my name and begging and pleading for me to stop, but I won't not until I get what I want." she grabbed my sweet spot and massaged it "And that's to claim you as mine. All mine." she gave me a deep massage and patted it some making moan some more "Let's dance babygirl." she said but she knew I was horny and that I wanted her. I pushed up against her making her groan "I want you daddy." I plead "When we get to the room" "'I can't wait that long." I whined rolling my hips into her and starting to twerk some "Shit mamas... Come on." she said leading me to the restroom.

When we made it inside she made sure no one was in the stalls before kissing me deeply I moaned into it and put one hand up her shirt, she started unzipping my shorts when someone busted through the door "Nope, uh-uh not here." Rih said in her normal voice with Lo behind her "Let's go... I can't believe y'all almost had sex in the fucking restroom." I blushed at her words I never would have thought about doing that with anyone, but things change when someone special brings something out of you. They walked us back to the car on the way Bey kept eyeing me and touching me, when we go in I tried to sit by her but they wouldn't let me "Nope, we ain't trying to hear y'all make out." Chris said I started pouting and reaching for her only for Shawn to sit me next to him.

"No I want my daddy." I spoke "Come here PicNic." Bey said and I moved as quick as I could to her and got in her lap snuggling into her, I was still horny but I could suppress it until we got to the room. She wrapped her arms around me and hummed the song she usually sings to me to help me relax or go back to sleep. I calmed down and peeked my head out of her neck and saw Rih and Lo looking at me with confused faces and Drake and Chris talking to daddy. I just put my head back in her neck.

"Are you okay now?" she asked sounding like she was sobered up, I nodded my head as she rubbed my back. I don't really talk to Shawn it's because he reminds me of someone who used to try and do things to me. I told daddy and she understood where I was coming from so she kind of keeps me away from him. The ride was calm talking and laughing every now and again "You sleepy mamas?" she asked kissing my cheek "Yes but I still want you." I spoke looking at her "How about when we get inside we can take a bath and I'll give you what you want then we go to bed." she said I smiled some showing my dimples making her lightly bite my cheek "Okay."I voiced laying down on her chest again dosing off.

----

We made it to the hotel and she carried me inside while I just relaxed in her arms we were all in the elevator headed to the highest floor since we basically got all the rooms up there when tit stopped we all got off "Bye Bey hope Nic feels better." Drake said with Chris and Dave nodding everyone else said their goodbye's. She opened our room door and took us upstairs to the master bedroom getting the stuff we need after our bath she put me on the counter and turned on the water in the tub.

She came back to me and undressed me while kissing me sometimes when she moved back I was completely naked, she undressed and placed me in the tub in front of her. She washed her body then mines slowly and carefully "I love you."' she said "I love you too." I replied, she got me out the tub and dried us off and emptied the tub. She picked me up taking me to the bed since we were dressed we laid in bed face to face and she kissed me and stared at me then kissed me again pulling me into her I want to spend the rest of my life with you...

----------------------------------------------

Here's this and one more on the way

-Scooby🐶