Mothers Love

Beyonce's POV

August 17(9:50 pm)

I was helping Nic get her things to spend the night at her mom's we were in th elevator and I pulled her into my embrace "I want you to have fun and be happy okay? Don't let him ruin your time with your mom. If you need anything call me." I spoke kissing her lips "I will. Daddy what are you gonna do while I'm with my family?" she asked "I'm gonna hang with the boys. We ain't gon be doing too much baby." I said she nodded and rested her chin on my chest looking up at me "Can I get more kisses please?" she asked and I gave her what she wanted she held onto my face and deepened the kiss as I took control. She moaned into my mouth and tried to take off my jacket so I backed up "No" "But I want more" she said trying to grab my face again so I backed up making her pout.

"When I come and get you then you can get more, I'm not trying to prove you dad right Nic.' "He's not my dad I don't claim his ass." she said making me slap her ass hard "Ow, I'm sorry." "You know better." I said the elevator dinged meaning we could get off I walked in front of her as she hurried to try and catch up "Wait, Beybear." She whined loudly I slowed down some and she hugged me "Stop being mad at me." she said "I'm not mad, I just don't like hearing you talk like that." I said putting the stuff in the truck and I turned to look at her "Stop cussing I don't like hearing you talk like that." I spoke holding her face in my hands "Okay, I'll stop." "Thank you babygirl" I kissed her lips.

----

We just got to her mom's house I was getting her stuff out when she went to the front door and rung the doorbell. It opened to show her mom and two men behind her "Nicki!" the two men said, one was light skin and tall while the other was a little shorter and darker "Tyson! Kalvin!" Nic screamed while being bear hugged by the two she was crying while they were holding back tears. I got everything out of the car and took it to the house "Bey!" her mother exclaimed "Boys this is the women that brought Nicki home!" she said with a smile and some tears I looked at them smiling and nodding and ended at Nicki staring at me with a innocent face, No we are not about to do this. "Where would you like me to put her bag?" I asked quickly turning my attention from her to Mama carol, I'm not about to do this with her. "You can take it to her room I'll show you." she said I followed behind and she opened the room door. It looked like a princess actually did live here, "She always wanted to be a princess, she even wore different princess gowns at home because I always told her she couldn't wear them to school." she smiled "After she was gone this family broke apart. The only one that seemed a bit happy was Richard but it didn't last long... but she's back now and we can try and make up memories that we can. I am so thankful for you, you brought my only babygirl back, God bless you." she expressed.

"Please you don't have to thank me, I her to have a relationship with her mother. It's something I never got I would never take that from anyone..." I ended lowly "Sweetie would you like to talk about it?" she asked I was about to respond but Nicki walked in with richard behind her "Beyonce" he said with a straight face but his eyes showed anger and disgust "Sir" I said even if I don't like or trust him I will respect him only because I'm in front of his wife. "Can I talk to you Carol" he said looking at his wife she nodded and walked out while he side eyed me and looked at Onika when he did I walked in front of her to block his view daring him to try something with my eyes.

He walked out and closed the door behind him "How come you never told me about your mom?" she asked "It's not important." I replied emotionless "It is, That's your mother, that is really important." "The situation I have with my mother doesn't consider as important to me" I spoke "Bey please tell me, I don't know about your past at all." she said "Onika this isn't the time to talk about this, enjoy your time with your family okay." I said getting upset about the topic "Stop shutting me out! I know you don't like talking about things but you can't do that forever, that can ruin so much for you. Bey please just talk to me about it." She pled "I'll see you tomorrow Onika have fun and call me if Richard tries anything" I said going on to hug her and get a kiss but I never did "Can you please not act like this."

She ignored me and tried walking away but I pulled her back and hugged her tightly "I-I don't like talking about it because my mom is the first person to ever hurt me. She kicked me out at 8 because I wasn't normal, the only reason she let me stay before was because my father was alive and he loved me. She despised me since I was born, she wanted me to get turned into a complete boy but my dad said no so when he said that she wanted me put down like a dog." I said holding her tighter the more I spoke "I was angry, shit I still am, my sister tries to contact me but I don't answer if I do I think I would take all my anger out on her and I don't want to because it wasn't her fault but when I think about it she never tried to do anything to help. But how could she I mean she was so little and didn't even understand what was going on." I said angry with myself and my real family Nicki just held me and rubbed my back.

"I understand your anger but you can't stay like this you're going to have to face this at some point at least with your sister. She's trying to fix it now that she's old enough give her a chance." Nick said kissing my ear and moving my face to kiss my lips "I love you and I want you to really think about this, you don't have to make a decision immediately but think about it and put yourself in your sister's shoes." She said looking at me I just nodded wanting to kiss her again. That's how I handle things either with sex or violence and right now sex is looking good. I kissed her deeply and put my hands in her pants massaging her cheeks as she moaned with one of her hands in my hair "S-Stop" she said on my lips backing up some "You need to meet the boys and I need to hang out with my mom and brothers." She said looking me in the eye biting her lip some.

"Okay" I said obediently even though I knew when I get in the car I'm gonna have a boner. "I love you Beyonce" "I love you too Onika" I said somewhat sad she kissed my lips "I'll call you later okay? Don't do anything to get hurt." She said I nodded I don't wanna leave her anymore I don't even wanna do the deal I just want to stay in the room with her and talk and cuddle. "Can I have you all day tomorrow?" I ask "Yes Beybear you can" She said with a smile kissing my lips lightly "Now go before you're stuck here with me." She said pushing me out of her room some. We made it to the front door and I kissed her again since no one was around she smiled into it.

"Go now Beyonce" She said pushing me lightly with lustful eyes "Yes ma'am" I said with a smile reluctantly walking off. I hate leaving you...
-----------
Here you go more about Bey I'll update again tomorrow and Monday if I update on Christmas it will either be in the middle of the day or late at night.
-Scooby🐶