Improbable Events

Onika's POV
Same day

I was laying on daddy's chest as she rubbed my butt, I kissed from her neck to her ear "Do you want me still" I asked nibbling on the lobe. "Nic.." she dragged out as I put my hand under her shirt and rubbed her abs "Daddy please answer my question" I said licking the curved part of her ear. "Nicki you gon make me fuck you in this house." She said her deep voice sounded so seductive and hypnotizing.

She put her hand up into my shirt and rubbed my breast then put her other one in my pants playing with my thong. "I don't remember buying you this" she said "I got it when I was with Rih and Lo" I spoke while caressing her cheek and looking her in the eye. "That's all you have on" "Yes daddy" I said then kissed her deeply "Please fuck me" I said in her mouth some then pulling back some "Please fuck me so I can please you" I begged in my little voice "Stop begging because I won't" she said grabbing my shirt some and pulling me into her for another kiss one more aggressive.

I put one hand on her arm that held my thin shirt and put the other on the opens part of her lap she ran her tongue over the roof of my mouth then she played with mine as I slowly started to grind on her "Daddy" I said pulling away with saliva between our separated lips. "Go upstairs" she said "To the master bedroom" I poured and she kissed my lips and smacked my ass hard making me yelp and get up. I got up swaying my hips and and turning around to look at her over my shoulder making her get up. She followed me as I went up the stairs and I continued my teasing until she grabbed a hand full of my ass "Quit playing with me little girl" she said next to my ear as her penis grew on ass. "I'm not playing, I swear" I said in a little voice moving one of my cheeks on her lower area "Shit I would fuck you on these stairs if we was at home...Go to the fucking room" she said making me move.

Cardi was watching us from a distance so I winked at her and then grabbed daddy's hand walking to the room. When we got to the door I turned around and kissed her making her moan in surprise and she gripped the hell out of my ass and pushed us through the door then picked me up and closed it with her foot. She turned and pushed me against the door tightly between her and it I felt her boner as she moved to my neck holding me up with one hand. "B-Bed daddy" I said as my breaths became short and harsh. She held me and carried me to the bed and laid us down.

She got on top of me completely and continued to kiss me while I pulled at her shirt making her take it and her bra off and comeback down to me and sucking on my neck again leaving more dark hickeys. She lifted my shirt so I took it off and she kissed from lips to the valley between my breast then sucking on my nipples "Shit I love your breast" she said pulling the covers over us and unbuckling her pants and then mine. She went to my tummy after equally messing with both of my breast and leaving love marks there then pulling down my pants breathing over my goodies.

When she was done pulling them down she looked at me then sucked on then through my thong "Oh...daddy" I said putting my hand in her hair "Daddy I want y-your lips on m-mine" I said and she got up and kissed me and I pulled her pants down some, she took complete control of the kiss and pushed her body completely against me letting me feel her boner on my treasure, It feels so good. "Daddy please" I said rolling my hips as the tip of her 'little' friend poked my opening she groaned out and kissed me while choking me some. She pulled down her boxersand it came out with veins popping, throbbing and standing tall I whimper at the looks of it. That's not how it looked before.

"Oh you scared now?" She asked in this sexy voice near my ear making me squirm some "N-No" "Don't lie to me" she spoke tighting her hand around my neck as she sucked on my ear "Now answer my question correctly" "Yes I'm scared daddy" I said somewhat shaking "I'll go slow" was all she said and then she started to pull down my panties. Then some one knocked on the door "I'm busy" daddy said before kissing me again. She moved one hand done between us but someone came in "Boss we have a real problem" I heard Drake say but he never entered the room I was happy the cover were over us but I was still embarrassed "Wait" daddy said and Drake left out.

She sat up all the way over me and looked down at me "I went too far" she said running her hand over her face then started getting dressed "No daddy-" "Get dressed I don't want them see your body" she spoke I lowered my head and she lifted it and kissed my lips "I'm sorry but you know we can't" she said now standing and putting on her shirt since everything else was on. I got dressed and then followed her as she walked to the door.

We made it downstairs and everyone was looking at me then her. "What's going on?" She asked not paying there stares any mind "We found Dexter, he's staying at one of the hotels near LA" Tyrone said looking at Bey "He's spending money and going clubbing every night basically" "We can plant some guys there but he's going to figure that out...He's getting girls to take home with him. We can send one in and have her take him to his room and we get him there or on the way." She said "I'll do it" I spoke looking at her. To be continued...

----------

And we did it! We got the update out I hope you like it🙂 I have school tomorrow and I don't want to go.
-Scooby🐶