Missing You

Beyoncé's POV
November 6(2:47pm)
(My birthday🤪)
DD Corporations

I've been gone for about four or five days and I haven't spoke to Nika, she won't answer my calls text or anything and if she does she just has an excuse to get off. I called Rih and Aubrey to check in her now and they say she's just in her room and always in her phone, and if she's not then she's out with friends they assume. To say I've been worried is an under statement, I know she's still mad at me but I can't make these changes in my schedule like she wants me to. I texted her earlier saying good morning and asking how she was but I still haven't gotten a response back. No, instead I was left on read; Robyn said that she tried talking to Nika about the situation but she wanted nothing else to do with it.

I feel like I really fucked up but I don't understand how, I didn't do anything wrong in my eyes to get this type of treatment from her. I know I should have told her earlier but still to be ignored for the past week is a bit much is it not? "Ms.Knowles, Are you ready for this meeting?" I was asked by another company owner "Give me a minute and I'll be right in." I spoke covering my emotions with a straight demeanor. I pulled my phone out and called Nika only to get hit with her voicemail when I heard the beep I spoke "Onika please, just talk to me. I know you're mad but don't be mad like this... I get it but I need you right now okay? Just call me please.. I love you and I hope you're okay." I said ending my message and then proceeding into the conference room.

----

I just got out of that two hour meeting speaking of growths and decreases over the last couple of years on the different businesses deciding which will grow and which will shut down, mines has grown so I'll be opening up some branches out of state. I rushed to pull out my phone from my pocket to see if she had at least text me but she didn't everyone else could text me but her, the only person I care about and yet I can't seem to get her attention. I walked to the elevator checking everything don to my emails and still nothing, i went onto Instagram seing she had posted a picture and she posing in front of a mirror on the bed making a kiss face You can do this but you can't answer the phone or text me back?!

Then I looked down at the comments seeing all these men and women commenting under her picture with all these sexual comments, I started to breath deeply through my nose and on the verge of breaking my phone in my hand. I saw she had something on her story as well so I went to see only finding out the she was taking pictures from different angles showing her chest and things except her vagina which I'm grateful for but it doesn't matter because it's no way I can get to her at the moment, in the mist of me watching her story Dave called my phone. "Hello" I said darkly as the images of the comments and her body being shown replayed in my head, "Bey, are you okay?" he asked sounding worried.

"What is it Dave" I deadpanned "I was just checking on you Bey, Aubrey and Rih told me what was going on and how you haven't really been you... You haven't even talked to me after I told you to call me when you landed Bey whats going on?" he asked as I got off the elevator and going to my rental car outside. "She's ignoring me Dave, she's fucking ignoring my calls and text and I-I can't. I know I fucked up I get ignore me for a day or two but a FUCKING WEEK?! A WEEK DAVE! She won't even tell me if she's okay and who's she with. I-" I stopped myself with a sigh trying to hold in my emotions. "Bey just calm down, she needs to think this through... you said it yourself that she takes things harder when she's her little self so that's probably what it is" "IT'S NOT. I know her and this isn't my little NicNac no this is Onika, an angry Onika. If she was her little self then she would have been mad yes but she would have called and text asking me when I'm coming back or calling in the middle of the night making an excuse just to see and hear me, that's my little NicNac but this ain't it." I stressed angered.

"Bey just listen to me I understand you're angry but don't let this-something so simple- block what you've been working for all these years. I have a feeling- No I know, that this is nothing serious that you can easily handle when you get back." "Da-" "I'm not trying to say its not important but I'm saying that this can be handle at a later date, I can talk to her for you if you'd like or anything around that nature but do not and I mean DO NOT let this ruin your career." He said stopping me from interrupting. "Okay. I don't need you to watch her just go check on her please, I just need to know she's okay. That's all I need to know... and tell her I need to speak to her" I said sadly "Ayo, go to ya room and rest I know you haven't from how ya sounding... I'll go see about her but don't do like you did last time with ole girl. I don't want to see you like that" He was right, I haven't been to sleep in a while. I've been running off of caffeine and little naps because I've been stressing about her.

"Say something Bey" "Okay, I-I'll go to my room and rest some but contact me as soon as you done talking to her." I said still sitting in my car in the parking lot that was quickly emptying out, I haven't even started the damn thing "I know and I am, jut do as I said. I love you Bey all of us, don't forget that." he said "I know, I'll speak to you later," "Alright be careful" I nodded as if he could see me, I hung up and calmed my breathing then began to properly leave the now empty parking lot.

I made it back to my hotel and checked my phone as soon as I made it in my room, ending with the same fucking result. I threw my phone on the bed and had the urge to hit something but I just held it in and let that anger turn into sadness, if this was any other woman I've been with I wouldn't have been blowing them up like this but this is Onika; the woman I've fell in love with in less than a year. I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me or this relationship but what she doing isn't helping, yea she's posting things to get to me I know that but she wouldn't act on anything to go against my trust... I don't even know why I'm thinking like this. I moved to my bed taking off my blazer and watch before sitting on the bed and taking off my shoes followed by getting undressed. I laid on the bed and just let the growing tiredness take over my body.

----

All I heard in my ear was the ringtone of my phone, I knew it wasn't the conference because they already said that was the last meeting unless something unknown happened, I groggily woke up and checked my phone seeing it was Dave so I immediately woke and answered it putting it on speaker and then checking my text "Bey?" "Yeas wassup? Did you speak to her?" I asked silence had over taken the call "Did you talk to her Dave?" I asked now sitting up with a concerned expression "I tried to, she won't listen" he said and my face fell as did everything else. "Bey I know you..." I stopped listening i just sat there blankly as if for once in my life I couldn't think. I ended the call in the middle of him talking and got up undressing as I walked to the bathroom when I made it inside I heard my phone ring but I made no move to get instead I just went to the shower putting it on hot before stepping in.

I stood under the somewhat so skin burning water looking down at the floor tiles as the water went around and under my feet, I listened to the ringing of my phone until it finally stopped and you could only hear the sound of the water droplets hitting me and the inside of the shower. I lifted my head just for the water to hit my face, everything will be okay...

----------

So can you tell a difference from this chapter from the others? I did this one on my laptop, but that's of no importance almost all my books will be getting time jumps around now just letting you people know, and that's it.🙂
-Scooby🐶