Aired

Onika's POV
November 25(8:13am)
Tina's House

I rose up from Bey's chest since I slept in here last night, she was mad and her mom was the one who did it. Tina had came home angry and Bey told me to stay upstairs since she didn't want me around her and I did until I heard yelling and stuff being broken, when I made it down there Bey was bleeding and Tina was still throwing plates and stuff. Bey wasn't here for it, luckily her gun was upstairs with me and I hid it so she didn't use it. After a while I finally got to clean her up and barely calm her down, Solange wasn't home and Bey was plotting Tina's murder in her head. Only reason why I know is because she was too quiet, and somehow I got her to lay down with me and go to sleep.

Which brings us to now with her sleeping under me, her hair was messy around her head and her hand was on the side of it wrapped up because she was bleeding from it along with some other spots. I rubbed her cheek and the skin beside her eye, she had dark spots around her eyes and this is the most relaxed I've seen her in a while. She moved under my touch groaning some worrying me as her face scrunched up as her hand moved to her torso, my eyes followed and I saw I was sitting on the spot leading me to move before lifting up her shirt. I saw a bruise, it was purple and she had a small patch over it.

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked up at her seeing she was still sleep so I ran my hand around it which she flinched at, I sighed to myself before pulling her shirt back down and moving from on top of her. I pulled at the shirt I had on before going to the bathroom using it before doing my daily hygiene, I got the first aid stuff for her. I walked out and saw Solange coming out as well, "Hey Nic" she softly smiled at me seeing I was in view. "Morning Solange" "Hows Bey? I know she's still mad about my mom.." she voiced sorrily "Well she's calmer than last night but she's still a bit umm..aggressive" I sort of smiled. "Well I'm not surprised but I just want to say I hope you two get through whatever y'all are going through" she spoke and I just blinked confused as to what she knew "Why wou-"Nic I saw you laying on top of her yesterday naked, and the way y'all are with each other and the tension between you two it shows y'all got something going on. All I have to say is don't make each other run around, it's a waste if you both really love each other." She spoke and gave a leaving nod before walking downstairs.

I stood there for a moment trying to comprehend what just came about before going back into the room, she was still in bed but changed positions now on her side away from the door. I put the first aid on the night stand and got back in bed laying right behind her before putting my head in her neck and an arm around her torso under her forearm enjoying how I could easily mold to her as my eyes closed, "Where did you go?" She asked still asleep "To The bathroom" I simply said not moving "Why are you so comfortable to touch me" She asked with what sound of slight annoyance I followed my lips in as my eyes opened some trying to see if she was serious but I assume she was as straight as the facial expression she held was "I-I've gotten used to doing so, I ju-"You got too comfortable" she inserted and I closed my eyes and pulled back from her a little "I'm sorry for doing so.." I spoke as I moved away completely giving her space. I heard her sigh before she turned to me "Have you talked to him?" She asked with her eyes barely open "Umm just small talk.." "Why are you pushing him away" she said knowingly.

I feel so exposed when she does this, she knows what I'm going to do before I even think of doing it. "I-I'm no-"Onika" Ouch... "I don't want him, I just want you... I know I fuc-"Don't you dare do that shit" she growl sitting up looking at me and I got real submissive from her starring me down. "I-"she started getting out of the bed going to the door "What happened" I said clearly not wanting this to be the end of the only conversation we may have and she stopped walking "Wha-"Your stomach, what happened" I continued. "Nothi-"Tell me" I interrupted which she sighed to lifting her head "It's none of your concern" "Everything with you is my concern!" I yelled "Onika I really don't want to do this this mor-"I don't give a damn whether you want to or not?! We're doing it, now tell me what the fuck happened because it didn't just happen in the middle of the night!" I continued out of my little space.