Fluffy the cat

Jamiesgirl82  prompt : Lars finds himself in a situation that he can't talk his way out of. Hope u like it!:)

Btw I'm also taking prompts for Members of GNR/ Metallica , Dave mustaine and Eddie vedder right now so feel free to let me know of any ideas you guys have and want to see!:)

                        LARS ULRICH

Lars was breathing heavily in distress as he blinked down at the fluffy ball of sunshine that was staring up at him from the couch , phone pressed tightly to his ear as he continued to stare at the cat in a state of shock

Lars was breathing heavily in distress as he blinked down at the fluffy ball of sunshine that was staring up at him from the couch , phone pressed tightly to his ear as he continued to stare at the cat in a state of shock .

James's laugh crackling down the other end of the line , amusement heavy in his voice over what he had just been told .

"So let me get this straight ... you broke into violet's house last night , drunk, and stole her cat? Out of what? Bitter revenge?" He could barely get the words out from his lips from his hysterical laughter .

Making Lars huff in annoyance , biting at his fingernail anxiously as he realised what the actual fuck he had done last night .

It hasn't exactly been a peaceful or a mutual breakup between him and violet , it was exactly the opposite in fact .

With her hot headed temper and refusal to listen to anymore of his so called excuses over why he had missed another one of her gigs again ,

she had unceremoniously dumped his ass over the phone while she was in Paris , the city of love supposedly .

She hadn't even given him a chance to beg or plead and no amount of apology baskets and flowers that he had sent would make her pick up the phone and hear him out .

In fact , she had cut off all communication with him whats so ever , leaving him a mess of emotions with a broken fucking heart .

He was bitter and sad .

He had thought that he and violet were endgame , he had even bought her a car for her twenty first birthday last year!

And what had she done to thank him ? Dump him and take full parental over fluffy the cat .

He was pissed .

So after sobbing his heart out over a bottle of vodka his brain had deemed its great idea to brake into her apartment with the spare key she had given him so long ago.

She wasn't there of course , too busy hitting every night club in town with all of her rockstar friends without a care in the world for his misery .

The downside of dating a punk he supposed . She didn't give a single shit about what she did or said , careless in her emotional damage as usual .

Yet he still fucking loved her. With dyed red hair and bright grey eyes , she was a stunner and she knew it .

She was loud , arrogant and a cocky little shit when she wanted to be .