violet

CHRIS CORNELL

Chris gazed over at the other end of the bar , his eyes focused on the woman bent over the pool table about to take her shot . 

slowly lifting the beer to his lips as he watched mesmerised , about to swallow when his arm was nudged knocking him out of his daydream as he almost choked on his drink in shock .

his head snapping to the culprit who had interrupted him from his drooling, finding Kim grinning at him in amusement . 

"do you realise how fucking creepy you look just standing there on your own and watching her dude?" he said with a snicker , leaning against the bar next to him .

he had watched his friend gaze at her like she was some type of god for a little over half an hour now until he had decided to interrupt .

it was just too funny not too . 

Chris frowned back at him defensively

"I wasn't watching her!" he automatically denied , getting a incredulous look from him in return .

he laughed loudly , nodding along to his lies

"ohhh okay . so you're just really interested in that game of pool eh?" he said , looking over at violet who had no idea of the attention she was receiving . 

as always in her own head , focused on the game in front of her .

he rolled his eyes at him embarrassed at having being caught , again .

"I just - she's real pretty isn't she? she was over at stones place the other day . made him this sweet jacket too! she's an artist Kim . a really good one at that ." he gushed to him , unable to help himself . 

he had met violet a little over a few weeks ago now and it was safe to say that he was hooked , even after having barely saying a few words to the girl .

each time he even tried to go over to her and start a conversation , his mouth got dry and his stomach turned to knots .

he was fucked . so fucked .

she was a real beauty too and he knew that most of Seattle agreed with him as well , almost every mans eyed strayed to her as soon as she walked into the room .

it was just this magnetic energy she had that made you drawn to her without even realising it . 

she had bright cotton candy pink coloured hair that was chopped messily above her shoulders , a pretty heart shaped face with a cute button nose and pouty lips .