I don't care about your boyfriend

JAMES HETFIELD

Cherry laughed loudly , bringing the bottle of beer up to her mouth as she watched James pull faces at her from across the stage as his band tried to rehearse for tonight's show

Staying by the sidelines as she watched them all play around together and mess on , hardly even rehearsing like they were supposed to be .

She had been surprised to learn that she and her band would be touring alongside her boyfriends Band and Metallica . She had been pretty damn excited since she found out.

She had always been a fan of the thrash band and thought that they were all insanely talented in what they did and they were pretty cool guys to hang out with too.

She was used to touring alongside arrogant and Randy rockstars , she had been all over the world with guns n roses seeing as she was currently dating it's guitarist , slash .

They had always been friends , even before the whole hit to fame thing had happened and she had always loved his company .

It was safe to say she had been more than shocked to find out that her friend had apparently been in love with her the whole time .

She often had a hard time believing that slash felt the way he did about her .

With all the fame , glory and women constantly  throwing themselves at him , she did wonder why he was still holding onto her like a hook in a fishes mouth.

That's not to say that she didn't love her boyfriend , she did , but she had always valued their friendship the most . He was one of her first friends from America when she arrived , naive and clueless about what L.A could offer her .

She had never viewed him as more than a good friend that was great to get drunk with , at least not until he had shoved his tongue down her throat and declared that he loved her .

It was strange but cherry was no stranger to strangeness and had just decided to go along with the path that she was being dragged down.

Most of the time it was fun . Like dating your best friend but lately their relationship had been on the rocks and she knew that everybody was wary of what was going to happen to them.

It just wasn't the same anymore. The fame had gone to  all of there heads and even her down to Earth boyfriend seemed to forget that he was just as human as everybody else .

That he wasn't some untouchable god who didn't even think to thank the roadies whenever he demanded them to pass him something . It was just plain rude .

Despite them being on the same tour , cherry had found more comfort in the boys of Metallica. They were funny , normal guys who just liked to cause mayhem and have a good beer . She could appreciate that.