forever thing

EDDIE VEDDER

angel hooked her arm through eddies as she looked over at him with a small frown as she watched him kick around the stones on the floor , a small pout on his lips.

"what's the matter baby?" she asked him quietly as they trailed behind there friends to a new club that had not long opened.

eddie looked over at his girlfriend quietly, his eyes flittering over her features quickly as he tried to think of something to say.

too embarrassed and ashamed to tell her what was really bothering him .

"just tired." he mumbled to her with a slight shrug before hooking his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his side.

pressing a small kiss to the side of his head , he wondered what he ever did to deserve someone like her .

it seemed that everyone was thinking it too.

he had met angel a little over five months ago at a festival they were performing at , where angel and her band were performing too .

he had immediately been in awe of her as soon as he saw her walking around backstage , considering he had been a fan of hers for some time .

she was the front woman of 'breaking even' a very popular band much like his own , although she was much more well known than he was.

she was on billboards , in magazines , everywhere he went he saw her face .

and the fact that she was his girlfriend still hadn't sunken in .

she was miss world , with her curly blonde hair and bright red lips and angel blue eyes .

she quite literally lived up to her name .

eddie had been intimidated by her at first , she was loud , confident and not afraid to cause a scene , the opposite of what he was.

but surprisingly it had been angel that had introduced herself to him and asked him to go to the after party with her where the pair immediately clicked.

they understood each other , and despite how messy and loud she was eddie got her .

he understood her rants , he understood her confidence , 

he just wished he could be more like her.

he had loved her the very moment she gave him her flannel when some drunk spilled his beer on eddies .

he had loved her the moment she came into his life , and it scared him .

he was completely enamoured by her , his life revolved around hers and he couldn't detach himself from her if he tried .