the favour

DAVE GROHL 

Luna didn't understand why her bandmates were so determined to ruin her fun all the time , she had only thrown up once at the last party and suddenly they think that they could stop her from attending any others.

they often treat her like a child , especially axl , and she hated it .

yes she was the youngest and only nineteen but that didn't mean that they had any right to boss her about , if there was one thing Luna Rose hated , it was being told what to do .

so both nikki and axl had made sure she was asleep in her hotel room before leaving after they had made her promise that she would leave this party out .

she had rolled her eyes and told them a begrudging 'fine' and like idiots they believed her when she batted her cartoon eyes .

she thought they were insane if they thought she was going to miss out on the biggest party of the year all because they were a little concerned with her behaviour as of recently .

Luna didn't think she was acting out or going to far with her antics , she was just being herself and having fun while she was young . they just didn't understand her need for freedom and they probably never would.

so with a smirk stretched on her painted red lips she zipped up her leather boots and slid on her leather jacket , she left her hotel with a fresh feeling of excitement zipping away at her veins .

she knew this party was going to be a good one.

Dave didn't know how he had managed to get sucked into attending another party with his mates , feeling annoyed as he grumbled to himself .

the whole high ceilings and liquor lips spewing gossip and nonsense wasn't really his thing , maybe when he was younger it would have been .

but now? he just wanted to go home and order a pizza for himself.

he fucking hated these pretentious , drug filled parties with every fibre in him . so with a sigh he excused himself from his so called friends and made his way out back for a smoke.

he exhaled a sigh of relief as he realised nobody else was there and took out a fag , quickly making work of lighting it as he leant against the wall and looked to the sky .

however his peace didn't last long as they backdoor opened again and out tumbled a mess of leather and blonde hair accompanied by a giggle.

the girl didn't bother to look up as she patted down her jacket , a cigarette already hanging from her ruby red lips as she cursed to herself.

"fuck!" she spat annoyed as she searched for her lighter only to come up empty

"of fucking course!" she continued to mumble to herself unaware of Dave watching her amused.