Man in the mask

For you my love! DaveighMustaine prompt being:
Dave scaring the absolute crap out of his girlfriend on Halloween!;)

DAVE MUSTAINE

Dave laughed to himself quietly as he slid the Michael Myers mask over his head , making sure that it was on properly as he walked silently down the dark pathway that led to their front door

Dave laughed to himself quietly as he slid the Michael Myers mask over his head , making sure that it was on properly as he walked silently down the dark pathway that led to their front door .

He hadn't seen silver since early that morning since he been called over to the studio to fix some things on a song they were currently working on .

He had been a little disappointed not to be able to spend the day with his girlfriend , they usually bought out all of the cheap candy and silver always made him a wicked pumpkin pie after they had carved them into something resembling a face .

He knew that she was planning on dressing up for the Halloween party later that night , she had been rambling on to him about a cute playboy bunny costume that she was going to wear.

He couldn't wait to see her in it and unfortunately no amount of him begging to see a sneak peak would make her cave .

She had only told him that good thing comes to those who wait and he knew that she wasn't wrong .

His girlfriend was hot as fuck even on a bad day but silver dressed as a playboy bunny? He was already drooling at the thought .

He was definitely gonna be taking some pictures of her in it to have blown up on their wall .

He might even put one in the studio too , so that the other guys knew just what a lucky fucker he was .

To rub it in their faces that she was all his.

He had managed to make up some lame excuse about a emergency that didn't exist in order to make it home on time to go to the Halloween party one of their rockstar friends was throwing .

It had been a while since the couple had spent some quality time together without some other moron getting in there way .

He was excited and had even stopped to get a costume of his own on the way home.

It didn't feel right to let her be the only one to get dressed up on Halloween .

Even though he knew that she wasn't big up on horror movies , she had always been a big scaredy cat when it came to them.

He had thought it would be funny to dress as Michael Myers , she was absolutely terrified of him after all and he always got a good laugh out of her reaction to the the movies he made her watch .

Hoping that she was finished getting ready , he carefully opened the front door and slipped into their house .

Trying not to wake their cat that would start screaming at them like a seagull if she was disturbed .