opposites attract

KIRK HAMMETT

kirk looked up from his guitar startled as Cherrie burst through the studio doors angrily , picking up the nearest thing that happened to be a empty  bottle of beer , and throwing it at the wall.

"what the fuck !" nikki exclaimed in shock as they all stared at her with wide eyes .

cherrie laughed humourlessly , running a hand through her messy hair quickly , her eyes red and swollen .

she turned to Anthony with a bitter grin , the drummer looking back at her concerned.

"I guess you were right ant." she muttered to him resting her hands on her hips tiredly .

"he was just another no good , cheating motherfucker!" she suddenly spat , kicking the table with her heavy boots . 

kirk quickly grabbed his beer to stop it from falling onto the floor , sinking back into his seat as he watched it all unfold warily .

he had never been good with confrontation or arguments, it was something he preferred to stay out of  .

which was becoming increasingly harder to do with cherrie as there lead singer , she was permanently getting herself into fights . 

the two were polar opposites , cherrie was loud and overly opinionated , not afraid to call someone out on there bullshit.

confident in everything she did and then there was kirk .

awkward , shy and definitely not confident .

he preferred staying away from the cameras , just him and his guitar , a comic book always tucked away into his jacket is how he liked it.

he guessed opposites attracted , sadly not In the way he hoped.

he hadn't expected himself to fall in love with her , I mean when they had first met she intimidated the fuck out of him .

and the only reason they had got talking was because of Anthony , ever the social guy had invited her over .

and then she had brought along nikki , thus the band began and now here they were .

one of the biggest rock bands in the world , on there big European tour , with cherrie throwing yet again another fit.

so the same old situation .

Anthony sighed as he slowly got up out of his seat

"cherrie honey , I don't want to say I told you so but-" he trailed off sheepishly .