hysteria

IZZY STRADLIN

Cherrie sighed loudly as she shuffled through the leftover food in the fridge , knowing she had asked Izzy repeatedly to go to the store and get some food.

unlike Izzy she couldn't live on mouldy left over pizza and flat coca cola , she felt like she could scream .

"that will have to do ." she mumbled under her breath as she pulled out some left over chicken pieces and a half empty stir fry packet .

rubbing her eyes tiredly she placed the contents onto the counter top before pulling her messy hair into a even messy ponytail.

she hadn't slept at all last night and the sight of her boyfriend snoring away happily did nothing to calm her already on edge nerves.

she felt sick , exhausted and quite frankly pissed off.

did she have to do everything around here?

turning on the pan she threw in a bit of oil before beginning to fry the chicken , turning around to shuffle through the magazines she had brought downstairs with her.

huffing at the sight of some skinny looking bombshells on the front with wide toothy grins , what the hell were they so happy about?

even the sound of her own breathing  was irritating her so she pulled out a chair at the kitchen table before sitting down and breathing in deeply.

what the hell was she supposed to do ?

squeezing her eyes shut , she stayed in this position for god knows how long before crinkling her nose at the smell of something burning filling the room .

"shit!" she screeched loudly jumping up from her seat , spinning around to see her chicken , or what now looked like coal in the pan .

"no , no , no." she muttered a lump forming in her throat as she pulled the pan away from heat , staring down  at the contents with watery eyes.

this couldn't be happening.

then footsteps were heard rushing down the stairs and izzy came around the corner with a smile , it quickly falling at he sight of his girlfriend in tears as she held onto the pan as if her life depended on it.

"baby." he slowly said as he hesitantly took a step into the kitchen , eyeing her uneasily .

"what's the matter?" he asked her quietly , his eyes widening as her head snapped up to glare at him .

"what's the matter?" she echoed with a humourless laugh , on the verge of becoming hysterical as she sniffled loudly . 

"i'll tell you what's the matter izzy!" she hissed throwing down the burnt pan in the sink harshly, izzy flinching at the sound .

"there was hardly any food in the fucking fridge and I could have sworn I asked you three times yesterday to go out and get some!" she snapped taking in a deep breath as she glared over at him angrily .

"and then !" she laughed tearfully  as izzy took a step towards her cautiously

"and then I burned the chicken !" she whimpered before bursting into tears.

Izzy quickly pulled her into his arms with a frown , getting a feeling that it wasn't the chicken that had upset her.

"it's alright baby." he soothed her quietly running his hand up and down her back gently .

"I'll order us some takeout." he told her simply , that seeming to be the wrong thing to tell his infuriated girlfriend as she harshly pulled away from him .

her eyes wide with rage "no!" she screeched pulling at her hair

"no more takeaway! If you bring one more box of pizza into this house!" she warned him angrily .

he looked back at her alarmed

"what ? what's wrong with pizza?" he muttered confused starching at his head as he watched her.

what the hell was going on ?

"Izzy , if I eat one more slice of pizza I'm going to be sick . I can't survive on pizza izzy!" she exclaimed to him hysterically.

clearing his throat he leaned against the table as he looked at her

"is this erm - is there something else bothering you sweetheart?" he decided to ask her as he fiddled with his hands nervously .

he never could handle it when Cherie cried it made him want to start sobbing with her and judging by the tightening of his chest , if she didn't stop he soon would be.

it wouldn't be the first time that she had cried and then he had joined her , something that axl never let him live down .

cherrie looked at him blankly before taking in a deep breath as she tried to calm down , knowing that she needed to tell him .

"I -" she stammered running her hand over her face anxiously

"I am pissed about the chicken and pizza but that's not all." she mumbled to him quietly .

a small smile tugged at his lips as he gently grabbed her hand to pull her over to him so she was stood between his legs as he sat on the edge of the table.

"I thought so ." he muttered smugly knowing he was right

"are you gonna tell me what's really bothering you baby? I can't help if you don't tell me." he told her softly.

she shook her head with a small laugh , wrapping her arms around his waist loosely as she peered up at him .

"this is all your fault." she mumbled to him with a snort causing his eyes to widen .

"my fault? what have I done now?" he asked her incredulously , trying to think over what he had done that could have sent her off her head.

cherrie sighed before grabbing his hand in hers and gently lowering It to her stomach , swallowing down the nervous ball in her throat .

she could do this.

"we're gonna have a baby." she whispered to him , her eyes watching his reaction closely .

izzy felt his breath hitch as he looked at her before his eyes automatically fell to her stomach where his hand laid.

"we're what?" he breathed out with a small chuckle , not sure if he heard her right.

there was no way , they had been careful... sometimes.

she sniffled wiping away the tears in her eyes

"I'm pregnant." she told him with a small smile as she looked at the disbelief on his face.

he then gasped loudly before jumping down off of the table

"pregnant?!" he exclaimed in shock , gaping at her with his hand pressed to his mouth to stop the cries.

oh no , here comes the tears.

"yes . you're gonna be a dad izzy." she confirmed to him with a teary laugh before he swept her up in his arms.

"holy fuck." he breathed out pressing his face into her neck as a small sob racked his chest.

"we're gonna have a baby!" he suddenly shouted as he pulled way to grin down at her happily , pressing his hand to her tummy gently.

cherrie covered her hand with his softly

"we are ." she muttered with a small giggle before he attacked her face with kisses.

"god I love you ." he told her happily as he cupped her face into his hands .

he knew she wasn't crying because of the chicken .