cool down

VINCE NEIL

angel frowned in concern as the car made a spluttering sound , her eyes finding the 'check engine' light flashing sharply.

turning her gaze to Vince , who was driving she spoke

"is that supposed to be flashing like that?" she asked slightly worried as the car continued to make weird noises as they sped down a empty country road.

the couple were on there way to a country house that they had rented for there first anniversary , in desperate need to get away from L.A and it's rowdiness.

angel oved the city of lights but it just got a little to much sometimes ya know? they was no peace with Vince's bandmates barging into there house at any time of the day .

and despite how many times Vince had told them not to , his friends did not know the meaning of personal space.

she was going to have a heart attack if they barged in on her in the shower one more time , she had had to stop Vince from murdering them for doing so too .

"oh don't worry about that." he waved his hands dismissively as he hummed along to the radio

"it's been doing that for weeks now , I've been meaning to get it fixed but I haven't had the time." he told her with  as shrug.

angel frowned as she looked at him "I think it's flashing for a reason." she said pulling a face at his carelessness .

rolling his eyes he looked over at his girlfriend with a grin

" there's nothing wrong with my car angel!" he protested looking away from her at the sound of another loud spluttering noise coming form the engine.

angel sat up in her seat alarmed

" the engine isn't meant to sound like a dying old hag Vince!" she shot back as she tried to peer out the window and to the front of the car.

"vince." she trailed off worried at the sight of small beads of smoke coming out of it , her eyes widening in alarm

"there's smoke coming out of it!"

frowning he shook his head

"it's just hot out angel!" he told her with a huff before deciding to pull over anyway seeing as there were no cars but there's on the road.

"it probably just needs to cool down ." he told her easily as they got out , pausing at the sight of the smoke coming out of the engine.

clearing his throat he looked over at angel with a tense smile