plenty more pizza in the box

DAVE MUSTAINE

Dave flinched as Anthony elbowed him in the side , quickly clutching onto the beer in his hand before he dropped it.

"what the fuck man?!" he snapped annoyed , looking to his friend beside him startled .

rubbing his now sore side with his free hand.

Anthony only shook his head , a smirk pulling at his lips as he looked across the bar at someone , having seen her the moment she walked in .

"remember Angelina ?"  he questioned slyly , quirking an eyebrow up at dave already knowing the answer.

Dave only scoffed and shot him an incredulous look , his heart racing at just the sound of her name.

"of course I do you moron , but what's that got to do with you fucking jabbing me man?" he shot back , lifting his beer to his mouth to drink .

"well I just thought I would let you know that she's here." Anthony told him simply , snickering loudly as dave choked on the beer he was drinking.

"what? where?" he exclaimed looking around the bar quickly ,

before finally spotting her stood by the bar looking the same as she did the last time he seen her.

"fuck me." he breathed out in shock , eyeing her tight leather pants and cropped shirt , her blonde hair a mess as usual .

Anthony chuckled at the look on his friends face , awestruck being the best way to describe it.

he was also the only one of daves friends to know how dave actually felt about Angelina , having drunkenly broken down over year ago to him about how love wasn't fair.

the two had been friends for some time , dave having met Angelina when her band was headlining one of the festivals he was also playing at .

he had been instantly won over by her , her sky blue eyes were forever engraved into his brain at this point . she was fucking perfect and every mans dream .

she was smart , funny and confident , not afraid to put anyone in there place , including dave which she had done many a times.

so you could only imagine his reaction when he found out that she was dating his old band mate james hetfield.

it was just his fucking luck , he had finally found what he thought was his soulmate and that fucker had to ruin it.

it safe to say that dave had quickly distanced himself from her after that , the sight of the two of them plastered on every fucking magazine was enough to make him want to be sick .