Forever more

Warning - angst. I don't know if you class this as a happy ending. Spooky vibes? Sorry to rip your heart out again xoxo

                  JAMES HETFIELD

Luna groaned in pain as she came back around , her hand shakily rising to her aching head as she slowly began to flutter her eyes open

Luna groaned in pain as she came back around , her hand shakily rising to her aching head as she slowly began to flutter her eyes open. Wincing at the pain in her neck and head , struggling to sit up from the leafy ground that she was laid upon.

Only to let out a startled gasp as she felt someone's hand rest gently upon her shoulder , helping her sit up. Momentarily forgetting her pain as she snapped her head up to see who the hell was touching her , barely remembering what had happened .

She had been at a party , someone from college had invited her and she had went . Only to grow bored of the frat boys hitting on her , cold in her short dress and stumbling on her heels. She had left after an hour , giving some half ass excuse to leave .

She remembered driving home in the dark, the snow beginning to fall down as she hummed along to the Christmas songs on the radio. Wondering if it was too late to call her parents to tell them that she was planning to visit them soon.

And then nothing . She couldn't remember anything after that. Wondering what the hell she had drank this time and regretting ever going to the god damn party in the first place.

"Christ .." she groaned miserably as she squinted up at the person knelt down beside her . Wondering if she had made up leaving the party and was actually passed out in someone's front garden or something .

"What the fuck happened-" she felt her words get stuck in her throat as she gasped sharply . Eyes growing wide in shock as she looked up at the person in front of her , choking on her words.

"James?!" She exclaimed , almost shrieked , as she blinked up at him incredulously . Wondering if she had gone insane .  Or if she was still dreaming. Because it couldn't be .. but it was.

James hetfield was kneeled beside her like he had never left . In dark jeans and a long sleeve shirt , a pensive , almost sad look on his face as he frowned down at her . Paler than usual but still him. Almost as if he had never left in the first place .