star child

IZZY STRADLIN

izzy sighed quietly to himself as he watched Angelina sway side to side in the middle of the room to rock music playing from the radio.

a airy carefree laugh flowing out of her lips as she spun around , axl grabbing her hand as he twirled her around like a ballerina .

everything she did was just so graceful to him , the way she walked , the way she talked , the way she presented herself so peacefully was something that he had always admired about her.

he had always wanted to know what she was thinking when she hummed to herself , a leather journal in her lap as she wrote away , the lyrics she sung as the end result of her mind were too good to be true.

and yet despite how much izzy admired her and how much he wished to get to know her more , on a deeper level , he had hardly ever spoke more than a few words to her at a time.

he hadn't meant to be so quiet whenever she was around but he found himself simply admiring her from afar , he never knew what quiet to say to a girl like her.

she was far too good for him anyways.

the first time he had met her was in may when axl had bugged him to go along with him to see a gig that he had booked tickets for months prier because they were in that high of a demand.

reluctantly going along he was shocked to find that the band they were seeing was fronted by a women , a very fierce , kind , amazing woman dressed in a flowing white babydoll dress with baby pink hair.

everything about her appearance was so soft , and so gentle so you could only imagine his surprise when she started screaming into the microphone , a cherry red guitar draped over her body .

she was punk rock , yet her appearance was a star child .

the contrast between her two personalities , on stage and off had always amused him .

he never knew what side to her he would see next.

one minute she was swaying around the room with flowers in her hair and the next she was plunging her fist into someone's face as she screamed at them .

Angelina Rosetta was something else completely .

as he watched her dancing along with axl in his front room he couldn't stop the twang of jealousy that hit him .

axl made it look so easy as he talked to her freely , his hands around her waist as he leant down closer to hear what she was saying.

he knew nothing was going on between them , that they were just friends .

best friends even , axl had told him himself when he saw the way that izzy was looking at her.

ever since then the singer had been trying to get them to spend more time together , always nudging izzy to start a conversation with her yet he couldn't , he didn't know what to say .