love-struck

SLASH

slash frowned to himself silently as he watched his girlfriend giggle at something the singer had said , resting her head on his shoulder as they both looked down at some silly comic magazine they had gotten at the store. 

finding himself grow more annoyed the longer he watched the two of the them whisper between each other and share secretive smiles , laughing loudly at there inside jokes that he just couldn't understand no matter how hard he tried . 

it was times like these that he felt like a complete stranger even to his own girlfriend of over a year , seeing just how strong the bond was between axl and Cherrie . 

it had never bothered him before , seeing as if it wasn't for axl introducing him to her then the couple would have never had met . so he at least had to be thankful for that .

slash had been taken away the moment he met her , still remembering how speechless he had been when axl introduced her to him at there favourite bar .

having heard axl's ramblings about just how cool she was before , the two having been friends from the moment he step foot in L.A.

and slash had fallen head over heels for the girl , she was everything he could every dream of.

funny , smart , confident and not afraid to stand up for what she believed in and never afraid to let loose and have fun .

she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen , with lone blonde hair and bight blue eyes that shifted into different shades of the sea depending on the light . 

she looked like a angel and the whole world agreed with him seeing as not even a year after moving to L.A she had been scouted out by a modelling agency and soon became one of the highest paid supermodels in the world . 

she was ruling the decade and everywhere he looked he would see her face , and he had never felt so proud before . 

getting to tell everyone that that beautiful woman was his girlfriend was someone he hoped to forever be able to do .

but lately things had been different , she had been more distant than she had ever been .

between her modelling shoots and traveling the world , there band touring and all kind of interviews they hardly got to see each other anymore.

so you could only imagine how happy he had been when they finally had a month off between the next tour, Cherrie managing to get some time off too so there schedules finally matched . 

he had thought that this would bring them back together and closer than ever but he couldn't have been more wrong if he tried. 

having realised that as soon as axl stepped foot into the room , she had been spending all of her free time with the singer instead and unintentionally leaving him out.